Author Topic: ROBINIO GOES DOWN THE WEIRD DRESSING ROUTE  (Read 608 times)

archos on: January 12, 2024, 20:32

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

and uses that to promote his future new song
« Last Edit: January 12, 2024, 20:38 by archos »

CM PRINCE #1 on: January 12, 2024, 20:47

• View Profile
LOL he can never diss anyone ever again. I can’t wait for Deplicks response to this  ;D

Le Meilleur #2 on: January 12, 2024, 21:04

• View Profile
Oh man these downlow brothers are not hiding themselves no more my pooor Africa well this guy just following his big brother Fally our children are being blinded and influenced with what looks like comedy but being normalized at the same time.

We have Kpffi, Burna Boy, Fally, Lil Nas etc....

Manzambi94 #3 on: January 12, 2024, 21:56

• View Profile
Oh man these downlow brothers are not hiding themselves no more my pooor Africa well this guy just following his big brother Fally our children are being blinded and influenced with what looks like comedy but being normalized at the same time.

Buona Boy? Even Burna does shit like this? Man Robiniois a clown

CM PRINCE #4 on: January 12, 2024, 22:08

• View Profile

Looool bro don’t listen to him

Le Meilleur #5 on: January 13, 2024, 08:23

• View Profile

The industry has been tajen over by them either join us Hustler (Downlow community) and promise lots of success or we will make your career harder and blovk you everywhere just ask Ferre Gola kie kie

from 7min

JV “Lone Ranger” #6 on: January 13, 2024, 12:40

• View Profile
I guarantee you he has signed a new contract with the illuminati community, watch this space.

Manzambi94 #7 on: January 13, 2024, 12:49

• View Profile

The industry has been tajen over by them either join us Hustler (Downlow community) and promise lots of success or we will make your career harder and blovk you everywhere just ask Ferre Gola kie kie

from 7min

To be completely honest bro, I think that dress8ng yourself as a woman doing gay stuff and all that is a thing of the past meaning that people are starting to real to that thing, see how people loved Katt Williams interview the interview racket 46 milioni views in 9 days more than any of the other interview with other people on Club Shay Shay's podcast more then all of the comedians who dressed as women combine, thus with Katt Williams saying that he is a Christian and that he would never sell his soul for any amount of money

This to say that as Katt said The Devil can't make blessings, despite Kevin Hart position 90% of people that I know say he isn't.funny and the same for Steve Harvey or Cedric The Entertainer, if you good you good especially Robinio, Robionio in his first 4 or 5 generique songs was clean and really didn't need to do all that he had limited space in Maison Mere cause he wasn't willing to go down spiritually but somehow on his solo career despite a great first start he folded under pressure and decided to do those stuff.
With that said yes Ferre isn't gay, that's why he left QL in his first place and payment problems but he is like everybody else in the Congolese Ndombolo industry a guy who went the spiritual route to get a lot of success his lack of success like Fally is that simply he has a bad management team

archos #8 on: January 13, 2024, 13:53

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
I guarantee you he has signed a new contract with the illuminati community, watch this space.

certainly been upset with all the mocking he's been taking since the death of his spiritual godfather(like fabro aswell) and his music suddenly going completely downhill
he's taken quite some cooking and if you dont have thick skin you'll do whatever they tell you to try to bounce back,i know one artist who's "offered the mental state of one of his kids and one of his pire petits in a space of a month" in recent months just to try to prove a point to somebody

shamala #9 on: January 13, 2024, 14:13

• View Profile

To be completely honest bro, I think that dress8ng yourself as a woman doing gay stuff and all that is a thing of the past meaning that people are starting to real to that thing, see how people loved Katt William's interview the interview racket 46 million views in 9 days more than any of the other interview with other people on Club Shay Shay's podcast more than all of the comedians who dressed as women combine, thus with Katt Williams saying that he is a Christian and that he would never sell his soul for any amount of money

This is to say that as Katt said The Devil can't make blessings, despite Kevin Hart's position 90% of people that I know say he isn't. Funny and the same for Steve Harvey or Cedric The Entertainer if you're good you're good
The expose is quite telling and explains why some very good artists drop off

SHOCKING!!!!!!
Below Gary Owen talks about how he was propositioned for some gay stuff. (from 04:42)
« Last Edit: January 13, 2024, 14:50 by shamala »
PORTE-PAROLE NON OFFICIEL DE JB MPIANA ET WENGE BCBG.

Jdog #10 on: January 18, 2024, 20:48

• View Profile

certainly been upset with all the mocking he's been taking since the death of his spiritual godfather(like fabro aswell) and his music suddenly going completely downhill
he's taken quite some cooking and if you dont have thick skin you'll do whatever they tell you to try to bounce back,i know one artist who's "offered the mental state of one of his kids and one of his pire petits in a space of a month" in recent months just to try to prove a point to somebody
Damon it’s like you can’t even be related or a close friend to a artist cause it seems they’ll give you up in a quick second.
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

Manzambi94 #11 on: January 18, 2024, 22:14

• View Profile

Damon it’s like you can’t even be related or a close friend to a artist cause it seems they’ll give you up in a quick second.
That's how it has been for decades