Author Topic: KOFFI OLOMIDE NEW SINGLE MWINDA  (Read 955 times)

CM PRINCE on: September 09, 2023, 00:18

• View Profile

BercysFinest98 #1 on: September 09, 2023, 09:49

• View Profile

archos #2 on: September 09, 2023, 10:50

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
i think soon the quartier latin atalakus will start to do like kid paddle in cultura and kneel down and cry "president fungola motema,fungola motema papa tosali yo nini" because of vieux's refusal to give them more space and become very solo focused

SYMPLICITY #3 on: September 09, 2023, 11:17

• View Profile
I give up... how did my No 1 favourite artiste become this wasted? People around him don't give him feedback? Because if they did he would/t be giving us crap generique after crap generique like this.....

Manzambi94 #4 on: September 09, 2023, 14:17

• View Profile
I give up... how did my No 1 favourite artiste become this wasted? People around him don't give him feedback? Because if they did he would/t be giving us crap generique after crap generique like this.....
Nobody can give feedback to the boss. I mean how many people say to their boss that their boss have messed up? Same for Koffi.

CM PRINCE #5 on: September 09, 2023, 16:33

• View Profile
i think soon the quartier latin atalakus will start to do like kid paddle in cultura and kneel down and cry "president fungola motema,fungola motema papa tosali yo nini" because of vieux's refusal to give them more space and become very solo focused
I don’t think even that will work. I’m tired of Koffi doing animations he’s not that great.

CM PRINCE #6 on: September 09, 2023, 16:34

• View Profile
This is the only Mwinda I acknowledge

archos #7 on: September 10, 2023, 00:26

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
koffi is really the type of guy who should never have experiments having success,especially the koffi of last decade,he hangs on to extreme to any formula working,ever since selfie worked out on the half slow half upbeat tempo and all the generiques of the kirikou era plus those upbeat songs like b ado and apelete he does not want to hear anymore about a generique from start to finish like it is meant to be with atalakus soloists giving their ideas,the man can now literally make generiques with djizzo only or neymar synthé,no need of volcan or thierry mogratana,rocky blanchard and co
ordinateur has 15 years in latino,koffi's original philosophy is that an atalaku has to be removed after 3 albums to inject new blood,the fact he still there and pretty much the number 1 even if its like a fictive job now says it all
i keep telling people that it will never be sustainable for ever to do  something else than real generiques,at some point it will be again the standard to take africa by storm to have generiques like loi operation dragon and co with some real energy and teamwork,we will not be adapting forever,imagine even in abidjan they have clubs where they bring congolese artists to live there and play rumba sebene songs and generiques so that they have congolese music all year long between the concerts of fally ferre koffi who are those who go there the most of late it shows the desire of proper generiques will never die
« Last Edit: September 10, 2023, 00:29 by archos »

Jdog #8 on: September 14, 2023, 10:22

• View Profile
This is the only Mwinda I acknowledge

This generique was/is fire!!
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

Jdog #9 on: September 14, 2023, 10:23

• View Profile
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa