Author Topic: FALLY PLAYED AT U ARENA  (Read 1054 times)

BercysFinest98 #15 on: November 27, 2023, 08:11

• View Profile
What a brilliant show!! I can’t wait for the London show! Congratulations Fally!

BercysFinest98 #16 on: November 27, 2023, 08:15

• View Profile
Another forgetful event from Fally Ipupa. Never in our music history an artist can perform on lots of concerts yet not one is remembered for show performance, vocal ability, show performance.

Also why have fans been lied to that he was performing in front of 40.000 while in truthiness was for less than 20,000 as the venue was halved also ticket sale was poor as some tickets were being handed out for free round chateau rouge.
Bro whilst Fally was filling the venue up, your guy was spitting bars from his song “Regarde Moi” over the Oggy and the Cockroaches theme tune. You call that entertainment?? Lmfao

Le Meilleur #17 on: November 27, 2023, 17:31

• View Profile
Can anyone tell me what did Fally or any of his useless artists actually do on this event to make you say wahooo what a performance kie kie none like I said it this is another show in the forgotten world of Fally's music career thanks to the hustler community he gets all these advantages kie kie we are just watching because these organization once they give you expect to give back more than you received kie kie.

My artist Ferre Gola does it naturally and with all the obstacles that is put on his path to make him look unprofessional, lazy but the true gift and talent he has keeps him well in the game funny how he scares the lot of you with little things but yet we are told he is not on Fally's level but yet a whole camp was set up just to kill him yet it failed.

Manzambi94 #18 on: November 27, 2023, 21:50

• View Profile
Can anyone tell me what did Fally or any of his useless artists actually do on this event to make you say wahooo what a performance kie kie none like I said it this is another show in the forgotten world of Fally's music career thanks to the hustler community he gets all these advantages kie kie we are just watching because these organization once they give you expect to give back more than you received kie kie.

My artist Ferre Gola does it naturally and with all the obstacles that is put on his path to make him look unprofessional, lazy but the true gift and talent he has keeps him well in the game funny how he scares the lot of you with little things but yet we are told he is not on Fally's level but yet a whole camp was set up just to kill him yet it failed.
Bro...

Jeffrey Sirjeza Sibanda #19 on: November 27, 2023, 22:45

• View Profile

The way you are soldout to Ferre it might be hard for you to acknowledge whatever we will pinpoint for on the performance, so if you are close to Ferre sit down with him and show him the performance video he will tell you that is what he dreams for and thats Fally’s reality already. The whole event is awesome and a big win for Congo Music instead of trying to find faults try to findout how ferre can benefit from such a historic and as usual try to copy and paste or else your next competition will be Heritier Fally is widening the gape.