Author Topic: Celeo's 3th interview with Ado Yuhe in 1 year  (Read 2974 times)

Mfumu Vata on: August 07, 2020, 11:57

• View Profile

Manzambi94 #1 on: August 07, 2020, 12:13

• View Profile
Lol I was about to post it, how did he interview Celeo this fast after Brigade's interview? Lol Ado insere Brigade would diss Celeo so he prepared himself in time. It would be great it Ado could Celeo and Brigade togheter, make episodes where Benino and Koffi, Werra and Ferre and many other people who can't stand themselves go. Anyway I am curious to see this interview

JV “Lone Ranger” #2 on: August 07, 2020, 13:38

• View Profile
« Last Edit: August 07, 2020, 13:46 by JV “Gladiator” »

archos #3 on: August 07, 2020, 13:52

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
Lol my nigga...boma bango

lol the part he says brigade has never said he was the first atalaku to call when he was stuck in hospital is so true,he does not say either that when celeo got assaulted at caludji party he came to celeo to ask "yaya nini ezo leka boye"
but instead sarba can make 1000 interviews to say that celeo gave him a hard time  in maison mere and insults people on internet(avoiding to say he "insults" my friend)

JV “Lone Ranger” #4 on: August 07, 2020, 13:54

• View Profile
Lol my nigga...boma bango

lol the part he says brigade has never said he was the first atalaku to call when he was stuck in hospital is so true,he does not say either that when celeo got assaulted at caludji party he came to celeo to ask "yaya nini ezo leka boye"
but instead sarba can make 1000 interviews to say that celeo gave him a hard time  in maison mere and insults people on internet(avoiding to say he "insults" my friend)

That’s true, Brigade is a lier

archos #5 on: August 07, 2020, 14:56

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
HAHAHAHA the part jdt attacked him over the way he was cool with aimelia while they were all meant to side with ferre against aimelia,even celeo himself being quite a fighter admits that jdt is another level so he  had to avoid jdt reaching him properly

CM PRINCE #6 on: August 07, 2020, 15:17

• View Profile
HAHAHAHA the part jdt attacked him over the way he was cool with aimelia while they were all meant to side with ferre against aimelia,even celeo himself being quite a fighter admits that jdt is another level so he  had to avoid jdt reaching him properly
The Ferre and Aimelia relationship story is always confusing, Ferre has said a few times that Aimelia welcomed him well in Wenge 4x4 and made things easier for him in the group, then as we all know Aimelia was instrumental in them turning Ferre away from BCBG. So what was the reason for their beef and how did they become friends? Because Ferre always mentions Aimelia as his friend from music and MM and he always goes out his way to mention Aimelia which is cool from him.

archos #7 on: August 07, 2020, 15:33

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
their beef appeared in the last months of wenge when aimelia started to make ferre go buy things,hold coats and this type of things and he was also telling jb not to include ferre much in the rehearsals for feux de l'amour,even once jb was working on songs at home with bogus,kibens,eldorado and guys like that  and working with aimelia and afande and ferre came along with seguin while jb went to talk with amida and adam bombole who came and aimelia stood  and told seguin go and take a seat as for you can fxxk off,he was upset that werra rejected him of having  a song in pentagone being the only wenge 4X4 singer to have never added a song and telling him he'd get a song in 2011,so since he could not react to werra he was giving it hard to ferre as petit of werra
then when jb arrived he told him ferre did not come,and in the next rehearsal jb roasted ferre about lack of professionalism and things like that
then as he knew nsone did not fancy him that much on songs going with jb he'd have much more space so ferre's voice having matured by the split he was a threat( thats also one of the factors of the urban legend that jb hated ferre,the way he roasted ferre in rehearsal while werra was cherishing him)
then after in maison mere  they also were ignoring him except lacoste and celeo who got threatened by the guys to unsettle them ,not just about the ferre thing but about how aimelia arrived as a transfer with personal salary and the hype from his stellar zenith performance
as time went on,they started getting along better,when aimelia refused the mission to unsettle ferre when he started going alone to europe often,mission which was handed to heritier instead

Manzambi94 #8 on: August 07, 2020, 17:56

• View Profile

LOL the leve he roasted Brigade on his Answer after the the almost dead experience Ceeo should have showed the number on tv and make Ado Yuhe Call Brigade to make people dee it was true. Anyway yes for how much I can like Brigade's cries nothing Brigade ever made came close to KoYimbi No, the only thing maybe could be the last Teo minutes in Generation Bercy and the Longitima Skol cries but Ko Yimbi Ko still to this day is danced and people created all sorte of single, anyway I don't like Ado Yuhe making him purposely talk about the success of Euthanasie (song Celeo had done with Fally) forgeting that is Wenze Ya Minzemba the most popular song by Celeo and Euthanasie despite being well received cannot be compare to Wenze Ya Minzemba, and he made Celeo talk only about his featured.and things with Brigade, I am glad finally a video with Celeo bad more likes than dislikes, anyway Congolese press needs to really change the system all this bringing rivale to attack each other is doing nogood to our music the fact Innoss is becomimg this popular is becauss he improrogabile any kind of beef, Congolese musicians needs to understand that beef do not bring angherie, Fabregas now stringhe getting the same views of Mascara and Zigida, same for Celeo and Brigade and even Fally who is now focus on Celeo instead of making good music

CM PRINCE #9 on: August 08, 2020, 12:15

• View Profile
Much respect to Celeo for mentioning my late uncle Dekwani Nakoma at 1:07:25
If you guys remember I talked about him a few months ago when Werra and Maison Mere came to London for the first time

http://congovibes.com/congolese-music/interesting-story-of-when-werra-came-to-london-in-99-and-my-interaction-with-him/msg83791/#msg83791

He used to be one of the presidents of the Maison Mere fan clubs here in London. He was also one of the first people to have the Operation Dragon clip and guys like Ferre, Celeo and Aimelia used to always come to his house aside from Werra.
When he died Werra and MM threw a concert for him in Kin if my memory’s correct.

archos #10 on: August 08, 2020, 12:47

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
for all his teasing antics which can annoy people,celeo is one of the most grateful congolese artist it seems,in some interviews i even see him remember well from which person he borrowed the t shirt,another person the jeans,another the shoes another the glasses 20 years ago
most artists can forget you in less than a year

Mfumu Vata #11 on: August 08, 2020, 17:39

• View Profile
What Celeo said towards the end of the interview or the middle about him going with his Vitara to the rehearsals of rivals is true(BCBG at Milhouse which was in front of Zamba Playa and El Paris at Bibi Play in Kintambo). Pitshou Santiango of El Paris recently talked about that, saying really pissed off that Celeo used to follow them with his Vitara trying to drive over them hahahah (That must really hurt them, because they never went to Europe)

It was like Werrason brought everybody who participated on Solola Bien to Mayumbu, because they had all reached another dimension of fame when they came back from Europe. They were like mini-leaders, because everywhere where they came they would attack big crowds.