Author Topic: Debola de Bundes talking about how Bana Londres supported Wenge Maison Mere  (Read 2174 times)

Mfumu Vata on: September 03, 2020, 10:27

• View Profile

archos #1 on: September 03, 2020, 11:00

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
Debola de bundes balobi maison mere eza ya bino,mais tala lelo oyo ahhh ba musiciens

archos #2 on: September 03, 2020, 20:52

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
the same thing happens to so many people,when musicians are down or in their debut they are humble and willing to wait for you for hours to come,the day they start getting money like you it becomes" yeah ok what do you want?libanga? give money"or they run away from you while sometimes they literally left their own houses to live elsewhere to accomodate you or your musicians
i was asked by prince i think or somebody else about tour i will do  that topic "the codes of congolese music part 3 trips before during and after" with all the behind the scenes

CM PRINCE #3 on: September 03, 2020, 21:00

• View Profile
See I told you guys Maison Mere was strongly supported here in London. I'll never forget when Force D'Intervention Rapide came out in VHS people were going crazy to get a copy, to the point that you couldn't even borrow the VHS from someone because out of fear they wouldn't get it back hahahaha

CM PRINCE #4 on: September 03, 2020, 21:00

• View Profile
the same thing happens to so many people,when musicians are down or in their debut they are humble and willing to wait for you for hours to come,the day they start getting money like you it becomes" yeah ok what do you want?libanga? give money"or they run away from you while sometimes they literally left their own houses to live elsewhere to accomodate you or your musicians
i was asked by prince i think or somebody else about tour i will do  that topic "the codes of congolese music part 3 trips before during and after" with all the behind the scenes
Yeah it was me

Cavalier Solitaire #5 on: September 05, 2020, 21:39

• View Profile
Werrason or Congolese musicians in general have mastered the art of making people feel part of a  project but in actual sense it's all for personal gain.

archos #6 on: September 05, 2020, 21:54

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
Werrason or Congolese musicians in general have mastered the art of making people feel part of a  project but in actual sense it's all for personal gain.

Exactly when they start its "oyo mouvement na bino,soki esimbi biso tout to ko se retrouver",few years after when artist is settled on the path of glory it becomes" oyo mouvement na nga hein bino tout bokoki kokende"