Author Topic: Jordan Kusa is wilding  (Read 901 times)

242 on: May 14, 2023, 18:07

• View Profile

Mfumu Vata #1 on: May 15, 2023, 23:58

• View Profile
Jordan Kusa needs to move on. Its already 18 years ago that he left Quartier Latin. He will end up like Lidjo Kwempa making interviews every week to talk bad about his former boss.

archos #2 on: May 16, 2023, 01:13

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
I believe what also fueled is koffi calling him a bodyguard when he went to west africa were jordan just came from after promotion tour with jimmy houetinou,and the fact he gave the same answers he gives in congolese interview where most artists become hypocrites to look good on ivorian tv's

Manzambi94 #3 on: May 16, 2023, 10:14

• View Profile

I think Jordan is just mad at all the things that happened to hunter first the Pedophilia accusations whom we don't know, they might be fake, then Koffi the person whom he insulted people for that belittled him calling him a bodyguard, plus his solo career not going anywhere, I think it is a mix of things which made him extra angry.

Localh #4 on: May 17, 2023, 13:38

• View Profile

I think Jordan is just mad at all the things that happened to hunter first the Pedophilia accusations whom we don't know, they might be fake, then Koffi the person whom he insulted people for that belittled him calling him a bodyguard, plus his solo career not going anywhere, I think it is a mix of things which made him extra angry.

The warrant isn’t fake its real they’ve got enough evidence to arrest him & potentially charge him. Him not surrendering doesn't look good at all.

Manzambi94 #5 on: May 17, 2023, 15:13

• View Profile

The warrant isn’t fake its real they’ve got enough evidence to arrest him & potentially charge him. Him not surrendering doesn't look good at all.
Wow this Changes everything.  So if he goes back to the US he will be arrested right?

Franco Pepe Kalle #6 on: May 17, 2023, 15:58

• View Profile
Actually Jordan was not all that bad. He was actually trying to explain on how he wants to focus on his new life as a singer. It was Noly who wanted Jordan to focus on his past. To Jordan's credit, he is trying to actually promote himself. That is something many artists don't want to.

About the USA scandal, I have great doubt. For me, if it was really true, Jordan would have been sent to here by now. You know that in our country USA, they don't mess with this kind of stuff when it comes to certain kind of people. More likely, someone fabricated it and I am sure it was from a Koffi associate (not saying it is Koffi himself but someone who is a pro Koffi individual).

Localh #7 on: May 18, 2023, 09:25

• View Profile
Actually Jordan was not all that bad. He was actually trying to explain on how he wants to focus on his new life as a singer. It was Noly who wanted Jordan to focus on his past. To Jordan's credit, he is trying to actually promote himself. That is something many artists don't want to.

About the USA scandal, I have great doubt. For me, if it was really true, Jordan would have been sent to here by now. You know that in our country USA, they don't mess with this kind of stuff when it comes to certain kind of people. More likely, someone fabricated it and I am sure it was from a Koffi associate (not saying it is Koffi himself but someone who is a pro Koffi individual).

You can live in 1 state in America & have arrest warrants in another state, different states have different rules. Chief Keef the US rapper is an example he lives in LA right now but he’s been wanted in his home city Chicago for years now & has been free but soon as he steps into Chicago he’ll be arrested straight away but he’s avoiding it.

Koffi is not powerful enough in the US to do something like that. For you to get arrested for something like that there has to be hard evidence for an arrest

Localh #8 on: May 18, 2023, 09:26

• View Profile

Wow this Changes everything.  So if he goes back to the US he will be arrested right?

Yes, specifically that state that he’s wanted in