Author Topic: FALLY SUCCESSFULLY PERFORMED IN LONDON WEMBLEY  (Read 1074 times)

CM PRINCE on: December 09, 2023, 01:30

• View Profile
I also attended the concert so that’s another one he can tick off the list.

JV “Lone Ranger” #1 on: December 09, 2023, 04:37

• View Profile
I was there. This forum needs to start allowing video post from our camera rolls

Boite Noire #2 on: December 09, 2023, 04:53

• View Profile
Great show. Minor quibble, less Tokoos, more old school rhumba & sebene. But still, I like the Tokoos stuff.

Monsieur Congo #3 on: December 09, 2023, 10:57

• View Profile
I was also there, the show was good. Good energy from the stage, good sebene and yes there was not a lot of Tokoss compared to before. 

archos #4 on: December 09, 2023, 11:04

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
seems like a decent show but i wonder why werra had to struggle that much to have his concert in london and dicap's just went smooth

JV “Lone Ranger” #5 on: December 09, 2023, 12:07

• View Profile
seems like a decent show but i wonder why werra had to struggle that much to have his concert in london and dicap's just went smooth

Old Congolese musicians mindset is what stopped him from playing. Fally is ahead of everyone because he only does business with professionals now not amateurs. His management team is full of professionals and people who actually have qualifications and experience in the business

archos #6 on: December 09, 2023, 13:00

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
He was really lucky to have started with monsoh and a certain structure around him already( when you say luck some people think its a way to undermine his efforts whereas for things to go that well for you you also need to have the stars well aligned) its much easier to handle the jesters when there is a professional structure around and above from the get go,look at even koffi ever since he became a self produced artist from after longitima  the way he was organized went downhill and its harder to reimplement it once you lose it because now a lot of people's interest are in trouble if you bring somebody from outside to take full control,look at haya and ferre aswell

Jeffrey Sirjeza Sibanda #7 on: December 09, 2023, 21:21

• View Profile
So for both concerts there is not guest appearance of Kabuya and Bousole? Was even Kansagidi part of the atalakus?

Localh #8 on: December 09, 2023, 22:27

• View Profile
I was at the concert it was a very good concert, performance wise as well very good & professional. The crowd was good as well despite social media clips going around. People need to remember how its anglophone country not francophone so don’t expect the crowd to know every lyric.

CM PRINCE #9 on: December 10, 2023, 14:41

• View Profile
Yeah I enjoyed the concert for sure. Fally and F’Victeam did their thing, He even let Nathan have a vocal during the concert making him the only singer to do so, and at the end of the concert loads of fans were taking pictures and videos with Nathan. I think after that he’s gonna be the next star of the group, because everybody likes and respects him, even during the concert everyone was saying he was the best dancer in the group.

JV “Lone Ranger” #10 on: December 10, 2023, 15:26

• View Profile
I’m looking for that dancer, I think she’s new….maaaan she was the best

archos #11 on: December 10, 2023, 16:02

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
nathan is like a reincarnation of soleil lol came on the scene skinny with minimum dancing then gained weight and became a good dancer if he had the yellow hear and beard people would wonder if he's soleil's brother
same way of dancing while making sensual faces to clearly suggest to the female audience that they might be freaks in bed lol and attract them,i remember a video of him was posted a lot in recent days with one of those "sus" faces and going hard on the waist twist thing
« Last Edit: December 10, 2023, 16:30 by archos »

Cavalier Solitaire #12 on: December 11, 2023, 11:39

• View Profile
I will have to watch this one because I noticed from the few lives I watched that it was more of Fally the Rumba man than the tokoss one. Fally is really on a roll with selling out concert halls for someone his age its incredible what he is achieving.

I have noticed that both Fally and Ferre (not to make this about comparison) are not giving their musicians vocals during concerts even for songs they have vocals in. In Kenya only Nselele did a vocal and another one I forget his name. Now am reading from @Prince that only Nathan did a vocal. Lol

Manzambi94 #13 on: December 11, 2023, 18:31

• View Profile
nathan is like a reincarnation of soleil lol came on the scene skinny with minimum dancing then gained weight and became a good dancer if he had the yellow hear and beard people would wonder if he's soleil's brother
same way of dancing while making sensual faces to clearly suggest to the female audience that they might be freaks in bed lol and attract them,i remember a video of him was posted a lot in recent days with one of those "sus" faces and going hard on the waist twist thing
Ahahahah I burst out laughing at the last one

CM PRINCE #14 on: December 11, 2023, 19:27

• View Profile
What I also liked and I forgot to mention he had two drums on stage same in U Arena , I don’t think anyone’s done that since jb at Bercy.