Author Topic: Defao - Hono (rare song from 1992)  (Read 1840 times)

SLK97 on: July 08, 2021, 02:54

• View Profile

Mfumu Vata #1 on: July 08, 2021, 07:10

• View Profile
It’s not a rare song. It’s just that it didn’t used to be on YouTube. This song was dedicated to Defao’s ex’wife Honorine Engunduka, who used to be his wife until 2000. In 1996, Defao would remix the song as Willy Bwa Papa (I don’t know what his ex’wife was thinking about it).

« Last Edit: July 08, 2021, 07:27 by Mfumu Vata »

Drumstar98 #2 on: July 08, 2021, 16:40

• View Profile
Defao wrote another song for Egunduka.

jeantwatwa #3 on: July 08, 2021, 17:43

• View Profile
It’s not a rare song. It’s just that it didn’t used to be on YouTube. This song was dedicated to Defao’s ex’wife Honorine Engunduka, who used to be his wife until 2000. In 1996, Defao would remix the song as Willy Bwa Papa (I don’t know what his ex’wife was thinking about it).

any pictures of his ex wife ?

mrvibes #4 on: July 10, 2021, 01:19

• View Profile
Never knew he had a wife… I have always thought that fact that he could not have kid  he decides to go the other way.

Mfumu Vata #5 on: July 10, 2021, 12:26

• View Profile
Before Hono, he used to be with Julie Zulema(known for the song La Rose Verte sung by JB Mpiana & Lumière ya Trocadero of Viva la Musica). It’s due to deceptions in his love-life that he never wanted a women anymore in his life, because alll  girls ended up by cheating on him. But others say that he just used those girls to hide his real-life and that Niarcos’ friend (I won’t name his name by respect) and later a man he used to sing a lot in the early Big Stars-days, used to be his boyfriends.

It has been said that he made a girl pregnant, when he used in Kisantu.  But him refusing to recognize that child. It apparently made the father of that girl angry, who cursed him, which turned him in a woman (gay)and him never be able to get. child. This rumor is already 30 years old, but always denied by Défao and his family.