Author Topic: Wenge BCBG, Nouvelle Ecriture & Reddy Amisi - Live in London (1998)  (Read 2435 times)

SLK97 on: August 13, 2021, 00:56

• View Profile

I know bits of it have probably already been uploaded, but from my understanding, this must be the full thing.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2021, 01:09 by SLK97 »

Mfumu Vata #1 on: August 13, 2021, 00:58

• View Profile
you forgot to add Nouvelle Ecriture & Reddy Amisi

congo-243 #2 on: August 13, 2021, 16:02

• View Profile
Mfumu can you check your dms, please

SLK97 #3 on: August 14, 2021, 01:09

• View Profile

I forgot. Thanks for pointing that out, just corrected the title.

Mfumu Vata #4 on: August 18, 2021, 01:33

• View Profile
I like this sebene of Mbokaliya from 24:15 min

There's a huge difference with the sound between BCBG and that of Nouvelle Ecriture. What is Wenge BCBG's secret. Wenge BCBG played without pressure while Nouvelle Ecriture came in with power, but the sound killing it. For it's a 1-1, there no winner.

I don't understand why Reddy never performed songs from the Ziggy albums in all concerts he had with Viva La Musica and Nouvelle Ecrtiture in 1998 and 1997. He kept playing his songs of Prudence until he released Etoile.

Mfumu Vata #5 on: August 18, 2021, 01:39

• View Profile
1:40:26 min Blaise Bula saying that they were about to finish the tour without going to London, which was a huge mistake.

Was London already that pro-Werra from the beginning ? Or was it that JB was refusing contract from concert-promoters that he suspected being close to Werrason ?  Feux de l'Amour was fire at that time and London being the 3th important city in Europe for Congolese artists, it would strange if there weren't offers from London coming to them.

CM PRINCE #6 on: August 18, 2021, 09:37

• View Profile

Was London already that pro-Werra from the beginning ? Or was it that JB was refusing contract from concert-promoters that he suspected being close to Werrason ?  Feux de l'Amour was fire at that time and London being the 3th important city in Europe for Congolese artists, it would strange if there weren't offers from London coming to them.
Not necessarily because Force d’intervention rapide wasn’t out yet so it couldn’t really be so pro Werra, especially since Feux de l’amour was being played everywhere. Once force d’intervention rapide came out then it really became pro Werra