Author Topic: OHHH THIS CHAI NGENGE GENERIQUE COMPLETELY WENT UNDER THE RADAR  (Read 926 times)

archos on: March 26, 2024, 17:23

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

Wenge1995 #1 on: March 26, 2024, 17:31

• View Profile

Not bad at all

It's never too late, look at Soleil and Karmapa. They found success later in life...

shamala #2 on: March 26, 2024, 17:41

• View Profile
PORTE-PAROLE NON OFFICIEL DE JB MPIANA ET WENGE BCBG.

archos #3 on: March 26, 2024, 17:45

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
go on chai ngenge tv officiel title is generique,from 1 year ago it does not show here because they have desactivated the direct views on other than youtube directly

archos #4 on: March 26, 2024, 17:51

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
lol this generique is unfair on chai how can you be such a average at best dancer and have a generique with such pace,no wonder he did not do the clip

CM PRINCE #5 on: March 26, 2024, 23:30

• View Profile
This is a decent Generique, but Chai come on you can’t keep complaining that you’re not getting support if you don’t promote your own material. Not doing a clip for your own Generique is asking for failure

Longbluesquid #6 on: March 27, 2024, 14:25

• View Profile

Jeffrey Sirjeza Sibanda #7 on: March 27, 2024, 18:03

• View Profile
I think I have a weird taste thats why I hardly agree with most people on this platform, for me this generique is super fire, can put it ahead every generique released this year.

archos #8 on: March 27, 2024, 18:25

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
I think I have a weird taste thats why I hardly agree with most people on this platform, for me this generique is super fire, can put it ahead every generique released this year.

i knew it would be your cup of tea,and for three reasons,the lead guitar and no 3 minutes of  boring keyboard ,the drummer's work and that raw agressive side of the atalakus doing their first generique of their career for most of them,who did not need refined voices like a brigade or a kunzardo for example to make the generique danceable
« Last Edit: March 27, 2024, 18:28 by archos »

archos #9 on: March 28, 2024, 15:36

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
seguin is really not serious,how can you play like that then in other days play like you are forced to play under your sleep
it was meant to be played by kakol but that day kakol had a gospel generique appointment elsewhere so seguin secretedly covered(and then started mediation for jb and chai to speak again)

Jeffrey Sirjeza Sibanda #10 on: March 28, 2024, 18:42

• View Profile

i knew it would be your cup of tea,and for three reasons,the lead guitar and no 3 minutes of  boring keyboard ,the drummer's work and that raw agressive side of the atalakus doing their first generique of their career for most of them,who did not need refined voices like a brigade or a kunzardo for example to make the generique danceable
Thank you so much bro, you have just made my year, nothing beats being understood………..you are 100% correct……..the generique has been on repeat from the day I saw this topic………The Simba Loketo cri at the end is taking me places lol.

archos #11 on: March 28, 2024, 20:48

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
This is where you know chai is not serious,that simba loketo part alone is tailormade for this new era of tiktok defining like 80 per cent of the promotion of something that song could have been known through challenges

Jeffrey Sirjeza Sibanda #12 on: April 03, 2024, 09:26

• View Profile
This is where you know chai is not serious,that simba loketo part alone is tailormade for this new era of tiktok defining like 80 per cent of the promotion of something that song could have been known through challenges
very true, we have to do something, help us get in touch with him for a music video.