Author Topic: WERRASON 1ERE SEBENE INGETA EXTRAIT (OFFICIEL VIDEO)  (Read 1126 times)

bigbodybeats on: December 09, 2014, 02:18

• View Profile
« Last Edit: December 09, 2014, 02:44 by bigbodybeats »

Jdog #1 on: December 09, 2014, 02:21

• View Profile
This is not the damn generique it's a sebene song for Grevi Mfutila. This what they wore for the generique, and they also wore all white with Timberlands as well.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2014, 02:26 by Jdog »
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

princesab #2 on: December 09, 2014, 06:01

• View Profile
Thanks for the Promo, its just the clips from the Promo Video.

PC anta #3 on: December 09, 2014, 10:30

• There for music
    • View Profile
This is the best Werra has always been doing, look at how bercy roars, hear Makaba's solo, hear tigre, hear that atalaku who is accompanied by Hugo's hand, everything is prety great except their dress and the formula they dance makes me want Clinton to be there to lead choreography
Scarcely fallible

EMOVICTEAM #4 on: December 09, 2014, 14:40

• View Profile
This is the best Werra has always been doing, look at how bercy roars, hear Makaba's solo, hear tigre, hear that atalaku who is accompanied by Hugo's hand, everything is prety great except their dress and the formula they dance makes me want Clinton to be there to lead choreography

You have stolen my thoughts. I am thinking just like you. Werrason will always be on top because he is never static eith talent. His management style demonstrates exactly what i advocate for.

PC anta #5 on: December 10, 2014, 14:59

• There for music
    • View Profile

You have stolen my thoughts. I am thinking just like you. Werrason will always be on top because he is never static eith talent. His management style demonstrates exactly what i advocate for.

Thanks for this
Scarcely fallible