Author Topic: Cameroonians threatening Fally over Samuel Eto'o's 'girlfrend'  (Read 8960 times)

Windeck123 on: July 06, 2014, 05:31

• View Profile
So last week news broke that Fally allegedly leaked pictures of Samuel's 'girlfriend' but I was waiting for Fally or Samuel to respond to the allegations. Caneroonians are pissed at Fally and I'm wondering if the woman is really Samuel's girlfriend.  Fally is very private so I don't see him leaking naked pictures of anyone to be honest and where did this woman come from? If anyone knows more about this story please share.
It looks like Fally and Samuel Haven't said anything which is weird because this story is spreading and a serious issue.
This is her

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #1 on: July 06, 2014, 11:08

• Administrator
    • View Profile
The photo I saw showed a topless Fally in a selfie with a girl alegedly Eto'o's girl, the girl wasn't naked. Most people said Fally's face was fixed onto the photo by photoshop or something.
Maybe Fally had a fling or something with Eto' o's girl but to take photos with her and leak them is not something he would do, I really doubt he would sink so low.
LE BIG BOSS

archos #2 on: July 06, 2014, 11:13

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
also if there was something it would be more than one photo
eto'o is embarassing himself big time with that story,even though like with many stars he will benefit from his stardom to make people think he is automatically right  and the girl was sent by people who want to kill eto'o and laughable theories like that
what that girl went through there is plenty plenty of girls here in paris who also suffered same stuff but they keep their mouth shut and he lets them alone for that

Rajogi #3 on: July 06, 2014, 13:41

• View Profile
I don't get it, Eto's a married man so whats the big deal

Rajogi #4 on: July 06, 2014, 13:44

• View Profile
The photo I saw showed a topless Fally in a selfie with a girl alegedly Eto'o's girl, the girl wasn't naked. Most people said Fally's face was fixed onto the photo by photoshop or something.
Maybe Fally had a fling or something with Eto' o's girl but to take photos with her and leak them is not something he would do, I really doubt he would sink so low.

Just had a sneak definitely agree on this. And its a bad Photoshop too. Non-story!

archos #5 on: July 06, 2014, 13:52

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
I don't get it, Eto's a married man so whats the big deal

eto'o is a married man yes but has plennnnnnntyyyyyyyyy of girlfriends especially here in paris
and the girl involved in that story has been with him since his barcelona days,and to sum it up and remain correct he was doing with her(and other girls) all he could not do with his wife and was giving a lot of money to that girl
 but at some point she got fed up as it went extreme,and eto'o pride does not accept a girl leaving him,let alone supposedly for a "simple"
 musician
so now he  even wants her to hand back every thing he gave her during those years and says he has  most of the biggest authorities in his pocket so he will jail her if she does not give everything back, because he knows exactly all he gave her and also if she  does not shut up and continue obeying him like she used to do

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #6 on: July 06, 2014, 16:05

• Administrator
    • View Profile
LE BIG BOSS

Windeck123 #7 on: July 07, 2014, 04:25

• View Profile
So you guys are saying that Fally messed with this woman after she left Eto'o and Eto'o is pissed and leaked her pictures? I've seen a picture of Fally and eto'o but do they know each other on a personal level? and archos can you elaborate more on eto'o and how he treats his girlfriends? Does Fally know about this story?

archos #8 on: July 07, 2014, 07:39

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
It is not proven yet that she slept with fally but you know eto'o as  a egomaniac powerful man he is  wants to control  all the girls,they belong to him and nobody else and have to do whatever he wants since he gives them huge amounts of money( peantus for him apparently)
 that girl in the picture and video says  fally is like a big bro for her(many of the girls supposedly in relationship with him say exactly the same thing,and that he is a  very nice guy) and fally is disappointed with behaviour of eto'o he considered a friend but she did not want to go explain fully,maybe to protect fally
apparently eto'o used his power earlier on to get the girl arrested  for one day so as to check all her phones  to see if she does not cheat on him (especially with fally)
i happen to know a couple  of his girlfriends(or not exactly girlfriends,let's say girls he slept with) and in general girls with footballers,or even their brothers.... and in most of the cases  it's i make your life a paradise with my money but you are "my thing "
« Last Edit: July 07, 2014, 07:42 by archos »

Jdog #9 on: July 07, 2014, 08:11

• View Profile
Cameroon got embrassed at the World Cup and this is what he pays attention to??
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

archos #10 on: July 07, 2014, 08:19

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
its the way he is,we are talking about a guy who openly said in front of the whole word(or at least in front of many african countries)to a journalist who said they played badly in a camerroon afcon qualifier of few years ago i think
 i know your boss and i'll get you fired,you are a piece of .... who does not deserve to work in that channel

Windeck123 #11 on: July 09, 2014, 05:11

• View Profile
It is not proven yet that she slept with fally but you know eto'o as  a egomaniac powerful man he is  wants to control  all the girls,they belong to him and nobody else and have to do whatever he wants since he gives them huge amounts of money( peantus for him apparently)
 that girl in the picture and video says  fally is like a big bro for her(many of the girls supposedly in relationship with him say exactly the same thing,and that he is a  very nice guy) and fally is disappointed with behaviour of eto'o he considered a friend but she did not want to go explain fully,maybe to protect fally
apparently eto'o used his power earlier on to get the girl arrested  for one day so as to check all her phones  to see if she does not cheat on him (especially with fally)
i happen to know a couple  of his girlfriends(or not exactly girlfriends,let's say girls he slept with) and in general girls with footballers,or even their brothers.... and in most of the cases  it's i make your life a paradise with my money but you are "my thing "
So Fally knows a lot of Eto'o's girlfriends and they call Fally their brother? do they sleep with Fally and use brother as a cover? What about Eto'os wife how does she feel about this? Fally and Eto'o used to be friends?

archos #12 on: July 09, 2014, 18:07

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
no what  i mean ts that in general there are many beutiful and popular girls rumoured to be his girlfriends whereas he is more of a best friend/big bro
eto'o wife is surely aware of all those girlfirends he has but money talks lol he gives her enough expensive gifts to keep her mouth more or less shut
 yes fally and eto'o were good friends even since quartier latin days but this affair has  messed it up

Windeck123 #13 on: July 10, 2014, 02:43

• View Profile
no what  i mean ts that in general there are many beutiful and popular girls rumoured to be his girlfriends whereas he is more of a best friend/big bro
eto'o wife is surely aware of all those girlfirends he has but money talks lol he gives her enough expensive gifts to keep her mouth more or less shut
 yes fally and eto'o were good friends even since quartier latin days but this affair has  messed it up
Thank you archos I really appreciate this.