Author Topic: DJ SLY I have a question for you about Zambia.  (Read 3845 times)

Windeck123 on: August 08, 2014, 16:18

• View Profile
From my understanding Sata is not doing well and maybe he can't be president anymore. Guy Scott is the vice president of Zambia but he's parents are not zambian so he cannot even be acting president he said it himself and now hes saying he qualifies to be president?
Why is he the vice president if he can't even be acting President? Why does he want to be president now?

I know this is not about music but I have to know what's going on.

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #1 on: August 08, 2014, 17:07

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Hi

It is quite evident that Sata isn't well, his health is deteriorating rapidly and has not been seen or heard from in 2 months ,people only see still images on his facebook page which is run by the State House press team,even the delayed swearing in ceremony of the Attorney General and others the other week was not televised yet they always televise such important events.

As you've rightly said,The Vice President Scott cannot and has never acted as President,his appointment was an oversight which Sata failed to correct even  when advised in 2011 when he took over office. Scott represents the President at functions etc including recently in the US where he even met Obama but can never act as President as the powers cannot be given to him that's why when Sata is out, it's either the Finance Minister, the Home Affairs Minister or Defence Minister who act as they seem to be the trusted ones, the Finance Minister is actually Sata's nephew. Sata made many appointments in error when he assumed power despite having taken almost a month to name his cabinet.

The constitution is quite clear, should anything happen to the sitting President ie death, the cabinet chooses someone to act as President amongst themselves and elections would have to be held within 90 days.
LE BIG BOSS

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #2 on: August 08, 2014, 21:29

• Administrator
    • View Profile
LE BIG BOSS

Windeck123 #3 on: August 10, 2014, 05:03

• View Profile
wow its time for him to step down and get better.