Author Topic: Cafe Roum & Chinois Remain in London  (Read 639 times)

Nkosi on: May 12, 2023, 09:17

• View Profile
Rumour has it that Cafe Roum and Chinois were not part of the group that returned with WMM from London. If they never got any permission which I think they didn't do, then that is the end. There is also rumours that Djenny left. I think Werrason saw it coming, he has recruited close to 10 new musicians and they are the ones mostly actively participating in his new album. I would say they are very good, better than most first team guys.

Seben_Maniac #1 on: May 19, 2023, 22:03

• View Profile
I know im late but Chinois is that guy that could dance right? Did they really leave the band?

Nkosi #2 on: May 20, 2023, 08:05

• View Profile
Yes the great dancer. In WMMM if you run away like that you are gone because the queue is long. Both were frustrating: Caferoum was the best singer who could not dance while Chinois was the best dancer who could not sing.

Manzambi94 #3 on: May 20, 2023, 09:10

• View Profile
Yes the great dancer. In WMMM if you run away like that you are gone because the queue is long. Both were frustrating: Caferoum was the best singer who could not dance while Chinois was the best dancer who could not sing.
Wait is chinois the guy who had long braids and was trying to sing like Adjani?

This guy?

By the way his voice is super deep ahaha, from how he dances and from how he looks you wouldn't expect that his voice would sound so deep

2:30

Ahahahahaah in this itnerview he said that these sisters  (ye sure sisters) gave him clothes food and everything so yes he run away but I don't think it was for women