Author Topic: WMMM Reorganisation  (Read 335 times)

Nkosi on: January 14, 2024, 09:31

• View Profile
Looks like Werrason lost elections again. I think he needs to focus on reorganising his band. He has over 20 good singers in the reserve, not sure why he sticks to 6 that look average. There is need for competition. He also needs another prove soloist. He needs some serious overhaul.

Manzambi94 #1 on: January 14, 2024, 10:57

• View Profile
Looks like Werrason lost elections again. I think he needs to focus on reorganising his band. He has over 20 good singers in the reserve, not sure why he sticks to 6 that look average. There is need for competition. He also needs another prove soloist. He needs some serious overhaul.

When you fuck up so many people, and when you have such a bad press people remember it, if he didn't win the elections when Kabila was on the power (Kabila gave Werra a white paper to become one of the top three most influential musician in Congo) he wint win with Tshisekedi  either, and about his band he better start paying those guys and treat them like proper employees otherwise they would either be a. Non motivated, b. Running away

JV “Lone Ranger” #2 on: January 14, 2024, 11:15

• View Profile

Someone needs to remind him that “muana mobali alelaka te”. His handling of the original Wenge and his band is the reason why no one wants him as a depute.