Author Topic: What was the last Dope Werrason album in your opinion?  (Read 7492 times)

congo-243 on: April 16, 2018, 20:46

• View Profile

Matebu #1 on: April 16, 2018, 22:00

• View Profile
7 jours was a great comeback after the super weak “Sans poto” and weak “Fleche Ingeta”

Franco Pepe Kalle #2 on: April 16, 2018, 23:57

• View Profile
I would say Techno Malewa Suite et Fin. That was his great album. 7 jours is ok but it is not as good as Techno Malewa Suite et Fin.

ZamundaPrince #3 on: April 17, 2018, 16:32

• View Profile

Manzambi94 #4 on: April 17, 2018, 18:43

• View Profile
For generique 7 Hours, Alerte Generals, A LA Queue Leu Leu and Solola Bien, Sous-Sol was outstanding in Brigade parts and only good in Celeo and Roi David parts, I really didn't like Prince Idea to put rumba in a seben senseless and for Kene Kene actually that crie really didn't gave me nothing, Mayi Ya Sika was the worst in terms of cries made by Brigade but the best for Lobeso and especially Diego I also like Mipende even though is a single, Fleche Ingeta big big step backs and Intervantion Rapid really doesn't say anything to me and Temoignage was good but the video in some parts were terrible for the generique, for the rhumbas I think that A LA Queue Leu Leu was the best with every singer at his maturity and with the outstanding nostalgie by rra Ferre and Heritier

bigbodybeats #5 on: April 17, 2018, 21:25

• View Profile

Muziki #6 on: April 17, 2018, 22:21

• View Profile
Kibuisa is Werra's only masterpiece. The arrangement was dope, the vocals and the musicians who participated. The sound is very clear and it looks like Werra invested a lot in the album (energy, professionalism). Thats just my opinion.

Paysan Congolais #7 on: April 20, 2018, 19:54

• View Profile
Temoignage. NOt a matsrepiece, but a correct and enjoyable album.

After that, all Werra/WMM albums have been a mess

kevinsavuwa #8 on: October 20, 2019, 00:46

• View Profile
i love all of werras albums.. i think most of them bring sme different.. i cant hear what he says but i enjoy.. fletche,7 jours, ala que, the malewa one... whos generique can i play if its not Werra?
IN MY OPINION.. NO1 does it better

BercysFinest98 #9 on: October 20, 2019, 11:53

• View Profile
7 jours was a brilliant album! My favourites were Zenga Luketo, 520 Giga JM and Eboka (Bangala), Lokoso and Kelvis Nkoyi (With that true Wenge sound)

D Tabzy #10 on: October 20, 2019, 18:45

• View Profile

princesab #11 on: October 20, 2019, 18:54

• View Profile
i love all of werras albums.. i think most of them bring sme different.. i cant hear what he says but i enjoy.. fletche,7 jours, ala que, the malewa one... whos generique can i play if its not Werra?

;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D

kevinsavuwa #12 on: November 05, 2019, 14:32

• View Profile

;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D

correct me if im wrong...im from south africa but i enjoy the vibes.. werra music is chilled and uptempo at the right tym.. hes not noisy or anything... give me the crown and il put it on his head...
the king in my eyes.. i wont even mention koffi n co... for me j.b is more of the vibes i like but he hardly releases stuff... sooo

mrvibes #13 on: November 05, 2019, 16:36

• View Profile
The one and only werra best album is Kibwisa mpiampa ..followed by solola bien ...the rest is shitty

bigbodybeats #14 on: November 05, 2019, 21:42

• View Profile