Author Topic: 75% tickets sold in 24h (Fally U-Arena)  (Read 1669 times)

Mfumu Vata on: May 03, 2023, 11:15

• View Profile

He can easily perform at Stade de France if he wants. I saw journalist requesting him to add a second date to the event when seeing the tickets were almost getting finished. My nephew showed me that he had to wait for 50 minutes because the website being blocked since that there were so many people wanted to buy a ticket

archos #1 on: May 03, 2023, 12:14

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
 our public is starting to develop that habit of  buying quick,maybe because of the long ban and they missing,koffi also in his first u arena attempt had sold out in no time  his capacity that he was alllowed(also the same 15k as dicap i think)

Mfumu Vata #2 on: May 03, 2023, 12:40

• View Profile
wasn't it 33k capacity for Koffi at U-Arena and the 15k or something like that for Fally's Bercy in 2020 ?

archos #3 on: May 03, 2023, 12:48

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
yes you are actually right koffi had 30k or something but this time both koffi and fally went for 15K configuration then maybe if its full they might get an upgrade
i am hearing koffi will perform in october,after wizkid

Mfumu Vata #4 on: May 03, 2023, 12:57

• View Profile
hahaha ndule ezongi elengi. Clan Wenge can't just sit like that. They need to organise a Wenge 4x4 reunion concert at U-Arena or Werrason planning a Wenge Maison Mère reunion over there with Bill, Lacoste, Celeo, JDT, Baby and co.

So Laurent Sokoko was right that Koffi will perform before Fally. It's just sad that koffi and fally aren't of the same generation otherwise they could do polemic properly about who getting biggest "plein". I'm only afraid that of the show of Koffi can easily getting sabotated compared to Fally. Because I noticed that the combattans didn't had made alot of videos against Fally for his show at U-Arena compared to Bercy, probably because of him talking with Macron. For Koffi's show they can easily write letters and start campaigns to get his show getting cancelled because of the multiple interviews dancers made about how they got mistreated and the cases he got with justice about that.
« Last Edit: May 03, 2023, 12:59 by Mfumu Vata »

Mfumu Vata #5 on: May 03, 2023, 13:07

• View Profile
About the show, for me performing at U-Arena for just 15k seats doesn't make sense. Why not performing at Bercy then. This all just to be to have for the prestige to be the first Congolese artist to perform over there. Like the way we got scammed by Bercy's of 8000k in the 2000s, them all saying that those of Youssou Ndour and Alpha Blondy weren't a succes while they performed in full capacity and not like them in the 55% configuration. It explains why Werrason was more proud about Double Zenith than Bercy. I wonder why nobody of the 4 leaders tried to make a comeback at Bercy with progressively performing with a bigger configuration every year until performing with to the full 100%.

We could have been the first Africans to peform at U-Arena that, but the combattans messed everything up by getting Koffi's show cancelled and now Nigeria getting all credits with Burna Boy. We need to be quick for Stade de France, because with the succes Nigerian music is getting in Europe and America, I see either Burna Boy or Wizkid performing over there in 2025. Burna Boy will perform coming june in Olympic Stadium of London (capacity of 80.000).

« Last Edit: May 03, 2023, 13:16 by Mfumu Vata »

Jdog #6 on: May 03, 2023, 13:41

• View Profile
This just shows that people want concerts back, an overwhelming majority want concerts back. As for this concert, I hope it’ll be a memorable one.
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

Seben_Maniac #7 on: May 03, 2023, 14:50

• View Profile
Wait is the ban lifted? Or are we actually going to have concerts this time?

BercysFinest98 #8 on: May 03, 2023, 16:52

• View Profile
Imagine if Fally was to do a Double U-Arena… he would be untouchable!

Mfumu Vata #9 on: May 03, 2023, 17:05

• View Profile
yes you are actually right koffi had 30k or something but this time both koffi and fally went for 15K configuration then maybe if its full they might get an upgrade
i am hearing koffi will perform in october,after wizkid

You were right

Huey #10 on: May 05, 2023, 16:56

• View Profile
About the show, for me performing at U-Arena for just 15k seats doesn't make sense. Why not performing at Bercy then. This all just to be to have for the prestige to be the first Congolese artist to perform over there. Like the way we got scammed by Bercy's of 8000k in the 2000s, them all saying that those of Youssou Ndour and Alpha Blondy weren't a succes while they performed in full capacity and not like them in the 55% configuration. It explains why Werrason was more proud about Double Zenith than Bercy. I wonder why nobody of the 4 leaders tried to make a comeback at Bercy with progressively performing with a bigger configuration every year until performing with to the full 100%.

We could have been the first Africans to peform at U-Arena that, but the combattans messed everything up by getting Koffi's show cancelled and now Nigeria getting all credits with Burna Boy. We need to be quick for Stade de France, because with the succes Nigerian music is getting in Europe and America, I see either Burna Boy or Wizkid performing over there in 2025. Burna Boy will perform coming june in Olympic Stadium of London (capacity of 80.000).

You do understand that it is not a competition which African artist performs first?  Inserting Nigerian artists and wanting Congolese artists to be first to perform first at U-Arena is a bit childish.  The competition is weird.

Mfumu Vata #11 on: May 06, 2023, 00:12

• View Profile
It's not weird. It's something that we call patriotism. Malian people are always proud about being the first Africans to win a Grammy Award. Camerooians in the past used to brag often about having the most AFCONS on their name and being the best in soccer until Egypt passed them. People coming from Martinique and Guadeloupe are proud of Kassav about the way they created Zouk and about how the succes of Kassav opening the way for French-speaking artists from Africa and the West Indies to be more mainstream in France. The same way how Congolese people like to be pioneers in on the music-scene of Paris. Tabu Ley being the first sub-saharian artist to perform at Olympia and Koffi Olomidé being the first artist to perfrom at Bercy.

Paris is since the 1980s an important city for artists coming from DR Congo, Cameroon, Cote d'Ivoire, Mali, Senegal, Guinee and the French West Indies. In the past there used to be some rivalery in a good way about who being in first in performing x or y in Paris or doing x or in the music-scene in Paris. From there it gave birth to awards like Maracas d'Or, AfriCar Awards (of Yves Zogbo Junior & Consty Eka) and the Kora Awards. A good example is the rivalry of Zaiko against Kassav.

Mfumu Vata #12 on: May 06, 2023, 08:16

• View Profile
About the concert yesterday Paris La Defense Arena posted on their Facebook page that they added 10.000 tickets because of the way the tickets went fast. I think that Fally will end up by performing in the full 100% configuration because he has a huge fanbase and many in Europe want concerts back.

archos #13 on: May 06, 2023, 10:12

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
did not they remove that later? I saw ndombolhino saying that fally himself asked them to remove it  because he realised that the marketing strategy they pulled about sold out and all that could turn dangerous if  he upgrades and they dont fill the places

Mfumu Vata #14 on: May 06, 2023, 12:11

• View Profile
Yeah I dont see that message anymore on their official facebook page. But going to the website I still see the new configuration and all tickets being available except the diamond one. Maybe Fally doesn't want to get humilated by facebook-pages and youtube-channels that dont support since that has a big pride. It could be they changed the strategy and slowly upgrade it until they achieved the real 75% of the capacity and from there starting to post about new tickets, etc.

Anyway the thing that matters is that he perform there and Koffi aswell and maybe some Stade de France and Parc des Princes in the future with the rest following by doing Olympia's, Zenith's and eventually Bercy's, also shows for but na filet, fabregas and robinio at la cigale, dock eiffel, le trianon. Just to bring our music back where it was because the concert-ban blocked the evolution. It will indirectly change the atmosphere in Kinshasa and upgrade concerts.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2023, 12:14 by Mfumu Vata »