Author Topic: Super nostalgia of the day  (Read 1310 times)

mrvibes on: July 19, 2021, 17:21

• View Profile
Fernand Mabala( RIP) in Yatama The real magic starts from 5:32 min I always wonder who played that solo … I have not seen any soloist trying to play this partition

Here we have chairman jack koyo first single  Marja  in featuring with Rovias Andampot . It had such huge  success in Brazzaville that verkys decided to bring him in kin to redo it with défao, debaba and Carlito. Unfortunately I still can find it on YouTube

Rovias amdampot  right before the huge success of extra musica first album or around the same era. I do recall my dad listening to this song over and over when we were on vacation in brazza quartier ouenze

It kind of crazy  how Brazzaville music sounded so unique and far different from back then Zaire music . You could really tell the difference between both side until extra musica came and messed up everything thing

« Last Edit: July 19, 2021, 17:24 by mrvibes »

mrvibes #1 on: July 19, 2021, 17:24

• View Profile
Here we have  boulhos lopino in feat with Kester Emenya,this one had a little mixture of brazza style and Victoria. I personally hated the song when I was little…..lol