Author Topic: CELLULAIRE TALKS ABOUT HIS SONG IN BALLE DE MATCHE  (Read 9298 times)

shamala on: July 22, 2014, 18:40

• View Profile
PORTE-PAROLE NON OFFICIEL DE JB MPIANA ET WENGE BCBG.

EMOVICTEAM #1 on: July 22, 2014, 22:06

• View Profile

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #2 on: July 22, 2014, 22:17

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Useless ataluku,11 years with BCBG and all his animation lyrics cannot even fill quarter of an A4 size paper!!
LE BIG BOSS

JV “Lone Ranger” #3 on: July 23, 2014, 00:02

• View Profile
 :o omg...how the fuck does this guy still have a fucking job.....excuse my language people but it baffles me how this guy still in BCBG....he creates nothing

Jdog #4 on: July 23, 2014, 02:16

• View Profile
Lol is it me or is his stomach too big for his shirt  :D :D
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

shamala #5 on: July 23, 2014, 05:44

• View Profile
ok I knew that guys will react like that but..what is he saying? with my limited lingala does he react to what people claims that he does not produce cris..ie kobwaka cris

EMOVICTEAM #6 on: July 23, 2014, 05:46

• View Profile
:o omg...how the fuck does this guy still have a fucking job.....excuse my language people but it baffles me how this guy still in BCBG....he creates nothing

I thought you had all the rights to insult when it comes to this matter. JB Mpiana is a fool and I will not be sorry about my language. I respected him but no more......do not blame kibense, cellulaire, rio, segiun but Mpiana who has had a pen at his disposal for 15 years, to expel these slow moving like creatures. Shiaaaat, were is PC Mpondolo? I think that man knows JB by his veins.

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #7 on: July 23, 2014, 08:15

• Administrator
    • View Profile
ok I knew that guys will react like that but..what is he saying? with my limited lingala does he react to what people claims that he does not produce cris..ie kobwaka cris
I haven't listened in full but based on what he's saying, he's praising himself for ''making us dance'' over the years and he says more is to come. He says they work as a team with Genta blah blah blah, nothing really interesting, this is the worst BCBG News programme I've seen so far.
LE BIG BOSS

shamala #8 on: July 23, 2014, 08:18

• View Profile
I haven't listened in full but based on what he's saying, he's praising himself for ''making us dance'' over the years and he says more is to come. He says they work as a team with Genta blah blah blah, nothing really interesting, this is the worst BCBG News programme I've seen so far.

ok Sly

Jdog #9 on: July 23, 2014, 09:09

• View Profile
Bcbg fans, what if Cellulaire actually suprises you guys in Balle De Match then what?
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

shamala #10 on: July 23, 2014, 09:12

• View Profile
Bcbg fans, what if Cellulaire actually suprises you guys in Balle De Match then what?

good question..

Tunutu #11 on: July 23, 2014, 09:38

• View Profile
That where JB leadership skills are questionable, how can you keep unproductive employee? Werra and Koffi would have push him to perform or fire him

archos #12 on: July 23, 2014, 09:50

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
you know what guys jb does not spend that much time anymore with the band  in rehearsals
the band  is controled by kibens and seguin(with jb more into the prestige of president and picking  who to put songs on album and which songs)   so they tend to  favour those who are long serving in the group and disciplined
add to that the fact jb is not a man of  strong revolutions and you get an explanation to why cellulaire is still the number 2 atalaku whereas there are much more talented guys behind
he  was promising back when he started but  most of his career after have been saved by genta's animations and that's not good enough for a group like bcbg
 all the atalakus who participated in kiyunguzuna are far superior to him( proof is he only existed there with 5 seconds or so and a completely childish animation)
you would be shocked to see how  he begs genta to save him in studio when he arrives there with  no creation

on a funny note, the guys of RTGA tv should be sued,  rio and cellulaire in a sme interview of 1 hour,thats too much for some hearts

shamala #13 on: July 23, 2014, 10:16

• View Profile
you would be shocked to see how  he begs genta to save him in studio when he arrives there with  no creation

am laughing.. aaiii seriously !

EMOVICTEAM #14 on: July 23, 2014, 10:51

• View Profile

Its like expecting a dead person to come to life.