Author Topic: APPARENTLY ANOTHER CRISIS HAPPENING IN CULTURA  (Read 1328 times)

shamala #15 on: December 25, 2023, 07:28

• View Profile
Hehehe .... This is unbelievable
PORTE-PAROLE NON OFFICIEL DE JB MPIANA ET WENGE BCBG.

Manzambi94 #16 on: December 25, 2023, 08:33

• View Profile
Firing Indice Nikkei, Eclipse and the many other who stayed with him through thick and thin especially eclipse who always rejected those 10k offers from Koffi to join and stayed loyal since always get repaid like this? I hope they join Ceden Play and make Like Les Marquis leadership wars will happen but tbh, way better then to leave like this, man firing that Big Booty dancer is even crazier Ya Felix

JV “Lone Ranger” #17 on: December 25, 2023, 11:11

• View Profile

fleury fleur confirms news that wazekwa fired the whole group and told them to look for a leader within them to continue the group without him and that he'd start another band  and that many members were even crying because they spent all their adult live there(some like indice arriving in the group not even being 15years old and now heading towards 40's)

Archos all I need from you right now is the contact or access to the big booty dancer, she needs me right now in this time of needs  ;D

archos #18 on: December 25, 2023, 18:57

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
hahahaa samantha,i hope for you that koffi does not snap her up c est que wana kutu bosana,guantanamo direct  :D :D :D
i am hearing one of the female dancers  openly confronted him and called him a coward for being so influenced by his brothers  and always changeing for the worse when they are around i hope for you that its her you can be sure that she'll never see the face of cultura again

Manzambi94 #19 on: December 25, 2023, 22:43

• View Profile
hahahaa samantha,i hope for you that koffi does not snap her up c est que wana kutu bosana,guantanamo direct  :D :D :D
i am hearing one of the female dancers  openly confronted him and called him a coward for being so influenced by his brothers  and always changeing for the worse when they are around i hope for you that its her you can be sure that she'll never see the face of cultura again
Man I really hope that she leaves the music world and she comes in France or Belgium so we can actually have a chance to meet her and be with her

Matebu #20 on: December 25, 2023, 23:30

• View Profile
lol, y’all need Jesus on this holy day. Captain save a h** when the whole ship has sunken  ;D

I think if one of us want to become a band leader (a real one at that) now is the chance. Maybe we can pool together and lead by committee Cultra

JV “Lone Ranger” #21 on: December 26, 2023, 00:23

• View Profile

Vraiment Mopao ameka kokota na bilanga na ngai te  ;D

CM PRINCE #22 on: December 26, 2023, 00:29

• View Profile
lol, y’all need Jesus on this holy day. Captain save a h** when the whole ship has sunken  ;D

I think if one of us want to become a band leader (a real one at that) now is the chance. Maybe we can pool together and lead by committee Cultra
Of all groups you want us to lead you pick cultra not even our beloved QL but cultra  ;D ;D

archos #23 on: December 26, 2023, 01:20

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
looks like they are settling the issues,saw the dancers and the musicians in studio
or its a carbon copy of what happened with extra musica,where all the group was moving then a couple got either bribed or just ashamed to be under somebody's leadership other than their boss
and they also were doing a message from studio exactly like what became nouvel horizon without clearly saying that they left,yet

archos #24 on: December 26, 2023, 02:53

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

shamala #25 on: December 26, 2023, 04:02

• View Profile

JV “Lone Ranger” #26 on: December 26, 2023, 11:39

• View Profile
Sad……Eclipse is scared of failure. He has seen the result of Gesac and uses that to stay with Wazekwa regardless of the bad treatments….he needs to man up.

archos #27 on: December 26, 2023, 11:46

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
You can see that he even lost weight,i am certain its because of him that most made the u turn because they did not see who else could lead them

JV “Lone Ranger” #28 on: December 26, 2023, 15:13

• View Profile
You can see that he even lost weight,i am certain its because of him that most made the u turn because they did not see who else could lead them

Facts, he’s the biggest influence behind Wazekwa

shamala #29 on: December 26, 2023, 15:15

• View Profile