Author Topic: This is the final nail in the Coffin of R Kelly’s career...DAMN!  (Read 15645 times)

Manzambi94 #15 on: January 07, 2019, 08:32

• View Profile
You think R Kelly is finished. He should be but he will never be finished. He has gotten away with messing with young girls (under the age 17) and he has abused them as well as his ex-wife.

R Kelly is a great musical genius and his music will remain for a long time but we must accept that he is a criminal and a serial molester. He has destroyed many people's lives. It is a heartbreaking story. But let's be honest, R Kelly is the only one who has done this. People want to act like R Kelly is a unique when he is part of the symptom. I am not excusing his crimes but we need to use this as a chhance for a bigger conservation.

The lesson we can take from this is. Most big artists are garbage cans. I would say 3/4 of them are garbage cans and then 1/4 are decent and caring people. I am talking artists from USA, Canada, and Europe as well as Australia. The 3/4 garbage cans are either rapists, serial molesters, or scam artists. That is the sad truth about most of the big artists in USA, Canada, Europe and Australia region.

Think of artists like Mariah Carey, Jay-Z, Beyonce, Akon, Carrie Underwood, Sarah McLachlan, Jewel, Nicki Minaj, Meek Mill, Drake, Jason Priestley, Trisha Yearwood, Garth Brooks, Usher, Ne-Yo, Celine Dion, Shania Twain, Gloria Estefan, Nas, 50 Cent, Ja Rule, Ashanti, Tina Arena, Bebe Rexha, Faith Hill, Deborah Cox, Tamia, Tyrese, Ginuwine, Megan Trainer, Fergie, Will.i.am, Dr. Dre, Snoop Dogg, Busta Rhymes, J Cole, Kendrick Lamar, TI, DMX, Kelis, Eminem, P Diddy, The Game, Lil Wayne, Rick Ross, Alicia Keys, Kelly Clarkson, Justin Bieber, Chris Brown, Trey Songz, Pitbull, David Guetta, DJ Khaled, Jordin Sparks, Jason Derulo, Justin Timberlake, Britney Spears, Christina Aguilera, Blake Shelton, Gwen Stefani, Garou, Jean-Jacques Coleman, Olivia Newton-John, Barry Gibb, Monica Naranjo, Sheila (of Canada), Michael Bolton, Michael Bubble, Diana Krall, Elvis Costello, Laura Pausini, Andrea Bocelli, Kylie Minogue, Corneille, Eric Lapointe, Isabelle Boulay and others to say.

We should never hold any artist from any country as role models because most of them are garbage cans. That is the sad truth.
Australia? What Australian artists are bad ? I only know Gotye is a piece pf shit because he stole.music fr the Aboriginals making milions, anyway being Italian I must say that Laura Pausini is really really rude to normal people.I was working the days previous Christinas and a friend of mine told me she was talking shit to some peoole who were making works in their house. Francesco Renga also is a douchebag, whike Gianni Morandi, J-Ax, Fedez, Ghali, Sfera Ebbasta, Tedua, Loredana Bertè and many others are good people.
For the list you have been put in Drake and Beyonce are known for destroying whiever tries to question their abilitt or talking directly at their weaknesses, for example Drake kinda kills artists from Toronto by signing them to OVO taking their songs and making them pubblishing albums without promoting it while for the other no one has really done anything outrageous because people care about artist and they hate it when they mess up, only Future is a bad man, sleeping with other peoole's wife even though they have kids, chesting in his own girls, did you know that future was the cause of the divorce of Scottie Pippen?
Bill Cosby had a huge resonance because it came in the Weinstein era, whole the Hollywood knew and didn't do shit until the Weinstein case, in America regardless of your race if you have money you cna do whatever you want even kill, and Bill Cosby got only at the wrong time and at the wrong olace just like Weinstein, while R. Kelly got away with it not because his victims are black but because in most of the times the victims and especially the mom of the victims (they are usually single mother and they never had father figures or husband to take care of them) accept the weirdness and the weird games of R. Kelly for money and becuase in a very very very bizarrw way I think that they feel loved in that way

Thank you for your response. I get where you are coming from. My point is that most artists are terrible people in one way or another. Many are narcissistic or self-absorbed people.

BTW one of those artists that I mentioned, I am in contact with one of them right now as we speak. I cannot say who it is but I can say based on my talk with that individual, I can say comfortably that most artists are self-absorbed clowns.

You are right about Beyonce and Drake. They are known for damaging lives of other people. They have done some shitty things for other people. Drake has been beefing with everyone. He just wants to ruin any artist that may be a threat to his "throne". You are spot on about Drake's behavior. About Beyonce, she got her shadyness from her father. Her dad screwed over members like Farrah Franklin, LaTavia Roberson and Letoya Luckett. He did everything to sabotage them as well as Kelly Rowland and Michelle Williams so only Beyonce could be the "shining star". Since Beyonce got so much favoritism from her dad, there is no doubt in my mind, Beyonce is a very thin-skinned individual and she hates opposition and that is why some musicians have sued or mocked her.

Laura Pausini does seem like a dangerous woman. She has a vibe that off about her. She clearly puts on a facade but she is probably a self-absorbed loser. Her body language kind of gives that away. BTW can you explain more about your friend on how this person got info about Laura Pausini.

You think R Kelly is finished. He should be but he will never be finished. He has gotten away with messing with young girls (under the age 17) and he has abused them as well as his ex-wife.

R Kelly is a great musical genius and his music will remain for a long time but we must accept that he is a criminal and a serial molester. He has destroyed many people's lives. It is a heartbreaking story. But let's be honest, R Kelly is the only one who has done this. People want to act like R Kelly is a unique when he is part of the symptom. I am not excusing his crimes but we need to use this as a chhance for a bigger conservation.

The lesson we can take from this is. Most big artists are garbage cans. I would say 3/4 of them are garbage cans and then 1/4 are decent and caring people. I am talking artists from USA, Canada, and Europe as well as Australia. The 3/4 garbage cans are either rapists, serial molesters, or scam artists. That is the sad truth about most of the big artists in USA, Canada, Europe and Australia region.

Think of artists like Mariah Carey, Jay-Z, Beyonce, Akon, Carrie Underwood, Sarah McLachlan, Jewel, Nicki Minaj, Meek Mill, Drake, Jason Priestley, Trisha Yearwood, Garth Brooks, Usher, Ne-Yo, Celine Dion, Shania Twain, Gloria Estefan, Nas, 50 Cent, Ja Rule, Ashanti, Tina Arena, Bebe Rexha, Faith Hill, Deborah Cox, Tamia, Tyrese, Ginuwine, Megan Trainer, Fergie, Will.i.am, Dr. Dre, Snoop Dogg, Busta Rhymes, J Cole, Kendrick Lamar, TI, DMX, Kelis, Eminem, P Diddy, The Game, Lil Wayne, Rick Ross, Alicia Keys, Kelly Clarkson, Justin Bieber, Chris Brown, Trey Songz, Pitbull, David Guetta, DJ Khaled, Jordin Sparks, Jason Derulo, Justin Timberlake, Britney Spears, Christina Aguilera, Blake Shelton, Gwen Stefani, Garou, Jean-Jacques Coleman, Olivia Newton-John, Barry Gibb, Monica Naranjo, Sheila (of Canada), Michael Bolton, Michael Bubble, Diana Krall, Elvis Costello, Laura Pausini, Andrea Bocelli, Kylie Minogue, Corneille, Eric Lapointe, Isabelle Boulay and others to say.

We should never hold any artist from any country as role models because most of them are garbage cans. That is the sad truth.
Australia? What Australian artists are bad ? I only know Gotye is a piece pf shit because he stole.music fr the Aboriginals making milions, anyway being Italian I must say that Laura Pausini is really really rude to normal people.I was working the days previous Christinas and a friend of mine told me she was talking shit to some peoole who were making works in their house. Francesco Renga also is a douchebag, whike Gianni Morandi, J-Ax, Fedez, Ghali, Sfera Ebbasta, Tedua, Loredana Bertè and many others are good people.
For the list you have been put in Drake and Beyonce are known for destroying whiever tries to question their abilitt or talking directly at their weaknesses, for example Drake kinda kills artists from Toronto by signing them to OVO taking their songs and making them pubblishing albums without promoting it while for the other no one has really done anything outrageous because people care about artist and they hate it when they mess up, only Future is a bad man, sleeping with other peoole's wife even though they have kids, chesting in his own girls, did you know that future was the cause of the divorce of Scottie Pippen?
Bill Cosby had a huge resonance because it came in the Weinstein era, whole the Hollywood knew and didn't do shit until the Weinstein case, in America regardless of your race if you have money you cna do whatever you want even kill, and Bill Cosby got only at the wrong time and at the wrong olace just like Weinstein, while R. Kelly got away with it not because his victims are black but because in most of the times the victims and especially the mom of the victims (they are usually single mother and they never had father figures or husband to take care of them) accept the weirdness and the weird games of R. Kelly for money and becuase in a very very very bizarrw way I think that they feel loved in that way

Thank you for your response. I get where you are coming from. My point is that most artists are terrible people in one way or another. Many are narcissistic or self-absorbed people.

BTW one of those artists that I mentioned, I am in contact with one of them right now as we speak. I cannot say who it is but I can say based on my talk with that individual, I can say comfortably that most artists are self-absorbed clowns.

You are right about Beyonce and Drake. They are known for damaging lives of other people. They have done some shitty things for other people. Drake has been beefing with everyone. He just wants to ruin any artist that may be a threat to his "throne". You are spot on about Drake's behavior. About Beyonce, she got her shadyness from her father. Her dad screwed over members like Farrah Franklin, LaTavia Roberson and Letoya Luckett. He did everything to sabotage them as well as Kelly Rowland and Michelle Williams so only Beyonce could be the "shining star". Since Beyonce got so much favoritism from her dad, there is no doubt in my mind, Beyonce is a very thin-skinned individual and she hates opposition and that is why some musicians have sued or mocked her.

Laura Pausini does seem like a dangerous woman. She has a vibe that off about her. She clearly puts on a facade but she is probably a self-absorbed loser. Her body language kind of gives that away. BTW can you explain more about your friend on how this person got info about Laura Pausini.
Through my work colleague she is a female and ger brother is a construction worker he went to the house of many stars especially Gianni Morandi which is one of the sweetest person ever, and when he worked with Laura Pausini really started to denigrate him and making a fun of him, because he was too slow and other very bad insults that I cannot repeat furthermore there are some various italian articles of normal people and even celebrity who have known oe have met Laura Pausini and say she is a bad person
In this link one famous southern italian female singer  named Anna Tatangelo said that Laura Pausini got mad because she couldn't partecipate to a charity concert in Abruzzo organized for helping the peiple.who got effected by the earthquake there and Anna really wanted to be there but she really.couldn't for important reasons, Anna taught she was cool with Laura but once she heard a sing given to her by a girl of the Anna Tatangelo fan club where Laura Pausini she was telling that she was the prettiest and had natural boobs not like Anna who had boons implanta and that her boyfriend was way better than Anna's one and even other worse things to her (lowkey Laura's meanness is funny though)

https://digilander.libero.it/lo_snorki/personaggi/laurapausini/230311.html

This is an article of a lady who screamed at Laura becuase she was  she was screaming at some boys to bring her things and she wanted those things in a quick way, she took all the 8 sun bed away from her place to have a wider space only for her, sending away her fans with bad words screaming very loud and doing all with theatrical confidence that you must do what she says and be honoured that she gave some of her attention because you have the honour to be in the presence of Laura Pausini the great singer

https://www.leggo.it/AMP/gossip/laura_pausini_lite_sulla_spiaggia_la_signora_le_ha_dato_cafona_replica-488107.html

She even said something kinda racist when she was the first woman ever to perform  in Rome at Circo Massimo which is a huge venue after she made an exhibition to San Siro saying "Italian first" creating a huge backlash because in Italy we have a big problem of racism later saying that she was "joking" she is lucky beyonce doesn't know who the fuck Laura is she would have destroyed her career,  and to add to the injury she said "Italian first, and Beyonce only can make an handjob to me" imagine if Ciara said that or Kelly Rowland said that Beyonce would have forced them to change nationality. And furthermore how stupid can you be?
The backlash caused forced her to apologize later on

https://it.blastingnews.com/tv-gossip/2018/07/video/laura-pausini-sbeffeggia-beyonce-mi-fa-una-pippa-prima-gli-italiani-005008719.html

In this interview from Fabio Fazio one of the payed and most loved tv interviewer she said that you don't really need singing teachers if you know how to sing you can sing without any help from the singers (and the article is  really funny because it says that we can see the reason why she can't sing and only can sing like a girl guessing the notes in a Karaoke Piano Bar lol)

https://faremusic.it/2015/12/21/10205/

Another fact which didn't make it on the news but is known is that some comedians who host a show on the radio that airs for 2 hours from 2 p.m. to 4 p.m. made a song and this song got slowly after a month to number one, guess who was number one before this, exactly, Laura Pausini and her staff did everything to put the comeduan's song away from the market and they succeed in doing that, that song is basically disappeared it is not on the radio, it is not on YouTube it is not on Spotify it is not anywhere and this shows you hiw fragile and weak her career is.

In this video she forgot the words of her own song and she screams whore in front of an audience made by 90 per cent of teens and babies

https://gazzettadelsud.it/video-dal-web/spettacoli/2018/09/14/laura-pausini-arrabbiata-in-concerto-a-milano-e-le-scappa-un-tr-03c12789-5073-4356-ae77-dc67f2204fd8/

The fun fact is that people doesn't even like her voice that much because she is average, she is not Mina, Lucio Dalla, Fabrizio De Andrè, or all this artist with a great voice or something to say, she is just the golden child of her label who sells her in Italy, well it was selling her now Italian people are fed up of her, (unless you are a teen) by putting a lot of commercials and forcing the radio to promote her music only, the only reasons why she's still alive musically it is because she has a huge following in South America where they literally love ballad italian music, and because they don't understand the wkrds I don't know if she writes lyrics herself or.she is helped but Laura Paussini's lyrics would make seem a 5 year old kid text a valid text for winning the nobel prize

this is Annas boyfriend

Jdog #16 on: January 07, 2019, 22:13

• View Profile
When I was watching this mini-series I was thinking about Koffi and all the rape allegations against him and the rumors of him keeping dancers in his house and those dancers not being free to do what they want.
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

Matebu #17 on: January 07, 2019, 22:31

• View Profile
When I was watching this mini-series I was thinking about Koffi and all the rape allegations against him and the rumors of him keeping dancers in his house and those dancers not being free to do what they want.

Yea, but you have to remember just about all the other artists are equally as culpable, particularly with locking dancers in rooms with bodyguards outside on tour

However, 10!!! years later Koffi hasn't solved the case, soooo idk tbh

Jdog #18 on: January 08, 2019, 08:02

• View Profile

Yea, but you have to remember just about all the other artists are equally as culpable, particularly with locking dancers in rooms with bodyguards outside on tour

That's unfortunate that artists keep female dancers indoors like they actually are they're own property, I'm sure they wouldn't want their own daughters treated like that. I wouldn't have any female friend or family member be a dancer for any artist unless it's for artists that's really trustworthy of keeping them safe like Wazekwa.
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

Jdog #19 on: January 08, 2019, 08:07

• View Profile
Another thing about this series, I don't like how they only do this to black celebrities like R.Kelly what about Harvey Weinstein who was sexually assaulting men and women and Charlie Sheen who was out here knowingly giving females STDs. Or Roman Polanski who fled the country in 1978 when he was about to be sentenced for sex crimes against a thirteen year old. 

Manzambi94 #20 on: January 08, 2019, 08:33

• View Profile
Another thing about this series, I don't like how they only do this to black celebrities like R.Kelly what about Harvey Weinstein who was sexually assaulting men and women and Charlie Sheen who was out here knowingly giving females STDs. Or Roman Polanski who fled the country in 1978 when he was about to be sentenced for sex crimes against a thirteen year old.
They don't Harvey Weinstein actually turnedcout to be innocent but got his career destroyed, and Roman Polanski cabnot go back in USA he will face life in prison, Charlie Sheen got dropped from two and a half men when he revealedhe had HIV Americans do not like people who behave bizarrely, for them a person must have a lot of money, having a wife and a respectable career, Kevin Spacey too he got killed for accusation that were fake

CM PRINCE #21 on: January 08, 2019, 13:07

• View Profile
They don't Harvey Weinstein actually turnedcout to be innocent but got his career destroyed, and Roman Polanski cabnot go back in USA he will face life in prison, Charlie Sheen got dropped from two and a half men when he revealedhe had HIV Americans do not like people who behave bizarrely, for them a person must have a lot of money, having a wife and a respectable career, Kevin Spacey too he got killed for accusation that were fake
Dude what are you talking about? Harvey Weinstein is NOT innocent he's been charged and is on bail. Charlie Sheen got fired from two and a half me long before he announced/caught HIV

faithandwar #22 on: January 08, 2019, 19:05

• View Profile
A sexual predator is a sexual predator, R. Kelly has been taking advantage of underaged girls for over 20 years and people have been knowing about it. This is not one of those "They are trying to put the black man down" situations.
You can't compare wealthy men to the plight of Black men in this situation because Wealthy men have unfair advantage period.

R Kelly despite his musical genius and impact, is a sack of shit who deserves to go to jail and stay there for the rest of his life.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2019, 19:09 by faithandwar »

JV “Lone Ranger” #23 on: January 08, 2019, 19:24

• View Profile

Mirobexx #24 on: January 08, 2019, 23:58

• View Profile

I still think Koffi is guilty.Why not clear his name and get it over with.He cant run forever.R Kelly needs to change his ways or he is too stuck up his ways to change

Matebu #25 on: January 09, 2019, 00:39

• View Profile

I still think Koffi is guilty.Why not clear his name and get it over with.He cant run forever.R Kelly needs to change his ways or he is too stuck up his ways to change

I hear R Kelly album sales are up ironic;y, however, his public image is finito. He shows his face in public again and he'll have angry black women and fathers ready to square up

Wenge1995 #26 on: January 09, 2019, 07:45

• View Profile
@Matebu

In spite of those recent sale increase, R.Kelly is in danger of running a deficit (if he hasn't already). He already confessed on "I Admit" that he doesn't have primary ownership of his music publishing, which means touring is his main source income.

This #MUTERKELLY movement is making sure to cancel as many concerts of his as possible, pretty soon he'll be uninsurable and promoters will stop booking him. We know he's already spending a lot on lawyers and public relation personnel. Not to mention the salaries he pays his staff to maintain him and his brand, it's not looking good at all for him.

He is finished; he hasn't had a Top 40 hit as a solo artist in over a decade.

His last hit in any capacity was that song he did with Lady Gaga, but her record label quickly killed promotion for that track after recieving backlash.

Franco Pepe Kalle #27 on: January 10, 2019, 21:47

• View Profile
Now R Kelly's documentary has gotten police and the prosecution to get involved into another attempt to arrest R Kelly but trust R Kelly aint going to jail but maybe have to pay money.

BTW for fun, listen to Lord Jamar on VladTV. He is funny sometimes. Hehehee

shamala #28 on: March 06, 2019, 16:12

• View Profile
PORTE-PAROLE NON OFFICIEL DE JB MPIANA ET WENGE BCBG.

JV “Lone Ranger” #29 on: March 06, 2019, 16:32

• View Profile