Author Topic: Celeo Scram and Sankara de Kunta friends REALLY????????  (Read 2008 times)

Franco Pepe Kalle on: December 15, 2018, 05:47

• View Profile
Yes Celeo Scram makes the claim that Fally and Sankara were never "real friends" but Sankara was a strong of him, Deplick Pomba and Kadjos. REALLY? I find that very hard to believe. I doubt that Sankara and Celeo Scram could ever been friends especially that both are too aggressive. While I believe Celeo on most things with Fally Ipupa and Werrason as well as Maison Mere affaires, I find laughable to say that Fally and Sankara were not friends but Celeo was buddies with Sankara De Kunta. Nonsense. Celeo also says that Fally and Sankara are friends for publicity. Come on Celeo. Sankara and Deplick make sense together but never Sankara and Celeo together.

BTW Fally and Sankara were members of Flash Success and they make sense because they could complete one another. That is the truth.

He says this in this interview: 43:22 to 44:09

archos #1 on: December 15, 2018, 11:04

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
Yes celeo and sankara were friends way before sankara knew fally

JV “Lone Ranger” #2 on: December 15, 2018, 12:59

• View Profile
Yes Celeo Scram makes the claim that Fally and Sankara were never "real friends" but Sankara was a strong of him, Deplick Pomba and Kadjos. REALLY? I find that very hard to believe. I doubt that Sankara and Celeo Scram could ever been friends especially that both are too aggressive. While I believe Celeo on most things with Fally Ipupa and Werrason as well as Maison Mere affaires, I find laughable to say that Fally and Sankara were not friends but Celeo was buddies with Sankara De Kunta. Nonsense. Celeo also says that Fally and Sankara are friends for publicity. Come on Celeo. Sankara and Deplick make sense together but never Sankara and Celeo together.

BTW Fally and Sankara were members of Flash Success and they make sense because they could complete one another. That is the truth.

He says this in this interview: 43:22 to 44:09

Why you find that hard to believe