Author Topic: Cappucino indirectly implying that Heritier did not care for him much  (Read 1929 times)

Franco Pepe Kalle on: September 08, 2021, 04:28

• View Profile
Cappucino in this video says that Heritier never stayed to promote him during their time together in Wenge Maison Mere. Oh Wenge drama.

CM PRINCE #1 on: September 08, 2021, 12:15

• View Profile
I swear these ex maison mere guys love complaining about Heritier making things tough for them in the group. It’s nothing new we’ve heard it all before  ;D ;D

JV “Lone Ranger” #2 on: September 08, 2021, 13:14

• View Profile
He needs to stop doing interviews because it’s the same question every time, Heritier or Gisele Yamamoto

Franco Pepe Kalle #3 on: September 08, 2021, 14:33

• View Profile
He needs to stop doing interviews because it’s the same question every time, Heritier or Gisele Yamamoto
I wonder if Papy Kakol had a role in getting Cappuccino to leave Maison Mere. Wenge Drama can be tiring sometimes. I wish Cappuccino would stop these interviews like you said but unfortunately it is popular to come after Heritier since he has the most success from the second team of Maison Mere.

BienMat23 #4 on: September 08, 2021, 15:37

• View Profile
To be fair cappuccino has been doing a lot of promotions and interviews features etc of recent both in Kenya and elsewhere

jeantwatwa #5 on: September 08, 2021, 16:05

• View Profile
In Maison Mere, Cappucino was the undisputed leader in dancing and I see a future for him, he just needs to be patient. Giving toxic interviews ain't the best way to promote himself. Nigga needs to layoff the skin bleaching as well, its 2021 for goodness sake.