Author Topic: DONT BE SURPRISED IF YOU SEE FERRE IN THE 4X4 ALBUM  (Read 416 times)

archos on: October 19, 2023, 09:57

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
It has been postponed because of the fact that all the guys now respect jb and werra to have a superior leadership(even though some decisions still go by the 2+4 formula or to+5 with the arrival of marie paul) and having priority with their solo careers,so jb had to drop bdm and werra morote
but from the info of kin i got this morning with the major improvement of relationship between werra and ferre  him and jb are pushing for ferre to join the project and i am told by my brother that both run a joke that ferre should sing a song in duet with blaise  and start by inserting one of those part where blaise firmly says he never sang with ferre in wenge

Cavalier Solitaire #1 on: October 19, 2023, 13:51

• View Profile
That will be a good thing for genre.
The way Blaise  continually denies ever singing on the same podium with Ferre even when presented with images. Its like he is in a state of not wanting to sound contradictory so he has to keep denying something everyone else agrees on. ;D

CM PRINCE #2 on: October 19, 2023, 14:08

• View Profile
It’s not just Blaise even Alain Mpela denied singing with Ferre lmao even though there’s plenty of videos on the internet saying otherwise.

Cavalier Solitaire #3 on: October 19, 2023, 19:45

• View Profile
Lol. But why Alain Mpela, it doesnt make sense to deny a very well known fact. Those Abidjan videos are as clear as light.

Franco Pepe Kalle #4 on: October 20, 2023, 01:53

• View Profile
I am so happy to see that Ferre and Werra are at a better place. Long time making but better late than never to at least be cordial.