Author Topic: HAPPY BIRTHDAY FELIX WAZEKWA S GRAVE  (Read 490 times)

archos on: September 14, 2023, 16:35

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

This is the wazekwa i know and love not this very late learner of gangsta attitude who is self sabotaging 
happy 61th birthday,like joss said in his last interview,hopefully he finds back the real felix who is humble and caring about people around him

Matebu #1 on: September 15, 2023, 21:14

• View Profile
The lack of respect for Sagesse Grave on here is real lol. Hope he enjoyed his big day and uses his new year to revert back to his old ways.

Manzambi94 #2 on: September 15, 2023, 23:34

• View Profile
The lack of respect for Sagesse Grave on here is real lol. Hope he enjoyed his big day and uses his new year to revert back to his old ways.

He was respected a lot before the whole Martyr Shenanigans, probably one of the most if not the most respected Congolese musician, he didn't have wild stories with the dancers, he wasn't rude with his employees like in many Congolese industria, he didn't fire people on the spot cause he was in  a bad mood  but sll that respect went out of the Windows once he started to behave like the way he did in the last months. Congolese people are sick and tired of seeing other Congolese people in music sufferung for no reason and being treated like dogs.

CM PRINCE #3 on: September 16, 2023, 00:42

• View Profile
Lol have you not seen the recent reports of your guy. He deserves it he’s been moving wild, unless you’ve chosen to purposely ignore it lol

Mfumu Vata #4 on: September 16, 2023, 12:58

• View Profile
Happy Birthday Monstre

I remember how people back in the days used to like his interviews in his early career and like Reddy and Emeneya often waiting for him to appear on tv, to hear a new proverbe or opinion what going on society.

JV “Lone Ranger” #5 on: September 16, 2023, 18:02

• View Profile
Everytime I see him now all I see is a clown