Author Topic: Ceden Play - Silkoti  (Read 340 times)

jordanlumbala101 on: October 13, 2023, 20:02

• View Profile

archos #1 on: October 13, 2023, 21:07

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
is it me or gesac has slowed down on screaming? he should teach a lesson to doupidi how to use that agressive voice and feel lively on a generique

Manzambi94 #2 on: October 13, 2023, 22:27

• View Profile

The genr8que seem like an old Felix Wazekwa Generique I wish they had followed the first minutes and did something different, with that said cheers to Gessac and Ceden Pllay video is top notch clothes the same, I wonder if they have a chance to make it, it will be hard but it is a nice proejct

Wenge1995 #3 on: October 14, 2023, 18:29

• View Profile
is it me or gesac has slowed down on screaming? he should teach a lesson to doupidi how to use that agressive voice and feel lively on a generique

When you're young, musicians have a more aggressive style with nothing held back. But with time, I believee you conserve more energy by being deliberate we with how you employ your talent whether it be your voice, playing instruments, or dancing.

The guitar tone is too clean, gets boring. I wished more Congolese guitarist preserve the effects of the reverb pedals in the audio mixes of the sebene. The keyboards do WAY too much of the heavy lifting
« Last Edit: October 14, 2023, 18:38 by Wenge1995 »

Matebu #4 on: October 18, 2023, 04:23

• View Profile

Agreed - Im shocked how he sounds like his old self from the early 2000’s m, which made his famous in the first place.

This is an excellent générique - Id love to be a donor to ensure Ceden Play succeeds after Wazekwa put him through the ringer.