Author Topic: LIVE EXTRACT GENERIQUE BALLE DE MATCH  (Read 10816 times)

EMOVICTEAM #15 on: January 01, 2014, 06:36

• View Profile
Shamala, music should be dynamic....Koffi, Wemba, Werrason, etc they have changed styles over time or they have been using different artists several times. There is nothing patou solo can bring to bcbg if he is not given chance to do his thing.also many artists should be given chance to shine, like bebeto given the whole concert to play. Lastly, I go for the idea of fans controlling the choice of artists because that brings effort and competition. Tutu caludji cried like me so my point should be carrying" water"
« Last Edit: January 01, 2014, 06:36 by 11 »

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #16 on: January 01, 2014, 11:21

• Administrator
    • View Profile
@EMOBCBG said:
Sly, Archos, the main topic of discussion is that JB lacks new talent to take Bcbg at a new level. He seems to produce albums and concerts with the same rythm since the rappers and instrumentalists are the same, sunda, kibense,ficarre, segiun, genta etc....10-15 yes together is not helpful for jb. Werrason knows the game not jb.
JB Mpiana seems to prefer to prefer the same staff and from a business management or human resource point of view it explains why his band is stable.
JB Mpiana's power is rhumbas and not sebene but let's not forget that he's still made us dance all these years,i can give examples of powerful generiques by BCBG here if you want. They may not be very popular but they are well arranged.

EMO,do you know why Werrason and Koffi Olomide are disgruntled band President's? It's because of their attitude to staff,lack of good management skills much that staff have been frustrated and left therefore Koffi and Werra are not happy men and treat their former staff as enemies because they do not part in a good way.

JB Mpiana can still be effective if he steps up his game, he needs to push his musicians. Look at how Ficarre has improved,this is the same Ficarre who for a number of years has been playing mainly one song per album for BCBG but now he's upped his game and he's featuring a lot. Coming to the atalukus, Genta does not have the best voice but he's the most creative and effective in the band the rest of them like Cellulaire,Pajo,Ben Laden and others are just passengers who sing choruses and respond to what Genta is saying therefore they just make noise therefore it is these atalukus that JB can send back to the reserve band if they can't create anything,look at Cellulaire and Ben Laden,they have excellent voices for the job but nothing to show for it therefore JB would do himself a big favour if he recruited one good ataluku from outside.

Archos,do you have Kibens or Seguin's phone numbers, I need to talk to them about all these things we are discussing here,maybe they can help JB to call for changes.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2014, 11:21 by 4 »
LE BIG BOSS

archos #17 on: January 01, 2014, 12:25

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
sly i will be meeting them all in a couple of days,i am invited with my brother in their annual new year party and reunion and i will talk about all this as much as i can
 by the way genta himself is the first to be upset about the other atalakus,the cellulaire parts(kisabata and so on) are actually his,but he gave to his petit cellulaire so that he does not feature alone in concerts
the policy of bcbg like i have said times and times again is not making massive clearout,but rather incorporate younger musicians often and now they are doing it faster
bana boma for example participated to much more songs than almost everybody in the singers team and were on the list for a massive concert less than a year after their arrival who would have thought that?
lastly,on the atalaku side,maybe alain mpela who is helping bbcbg in scouting talent will find a gem who knows
tigo cash and petit josky were found by him
and also i can inform that some top atalakus who went solo recently were/are contacted to team up with genta,and fortunately most of the guys have worked with him previously underground so there wont be ego problems
« Last Edit: January 01, 2014, 12:25 by 25 »

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #18 on: January 01, 2014, 12:34

• Administrator
    • View Profile
It's good you'll be meeting these guys. Please tell them in an honest way that they really need to step up their game,they should abandon this type of boring sebene they have started,let them stick to proper and hard sebene like that on Quel est ton probleme or on the songs like Voiture, Sans Permission. All this rubbish they are doing now including the mpunda was crap, JB Mpiana also needs to learn one or two things about sound,he should avoid cheap studios with inexperienced sound engineers,they really struggle to balance sound on generiques.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2014, 12:47 by 4 »
LE BIG BOSS

EMOVICTEAM #19 on: January 01, 2014, 14:32

• View Profile
Sly, get the number for JB, not kibense or segiun those 2 are supposed to be outgoing artists of BCbg. They will not tell U anything meaningful.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2014, 14:32 by 11 »

EMOVICTEAM #20 on: January 01, 2014, 14:42

• View Profile
Shamala,  scenario 2 is what can  take bcbg up.  new blood brings energy and competition.  The issue of old artists contributing to stability is nonsense.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2014, 14:42 by 11 »