Author Topic: SEEMS LIKE BCBG IS FINALLY REPLYING TO ATTACKS FROM MAISON MERE CAMP  (Read 4293 times)

archos on: June 23, 2017, 11:42

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
I have seen a post on one of bcbg's admins saying that maybe werra is being hypocrite and likes how some of his employees have been dissing bcbg these days so he does nothing to them(while on the other way round it once cost for example three months of suspension to dancer trezeguet for saying after  one of those primus events with all their stars that they taught to werra who was the boss of wenge) and that they do need polemic to succeed so they wont follow  them much ...and then as usual fans most follow what admins or musicians say so i'll let you imagine what happened...and also mosaka replied to piroger from USA
personally i find this situation which seems to grow everyday RI DI CU LOUS okay it was cool in their 30's 40's now they are 50+ and do not need such stuff to be relevant
proof is despite people pouring endless critics to jb for being past it,taking ages  to release,his snap antics,his yohji antics... or to werra for being a poor singer and so on  people still pay lots of attention to them so they do not need that

Cavalier Solitaire #1 on: June 25, 2017, 11:28

• View Profile
Let me digress a bit. Maitre Archos who is Ferre taking a dig at in the song "panzi likolo" at the end when he says "Ferre Gola makila yaba champione, yo nde oza mwana?" Lol

And was Leader Kashama the composer of the song "Avenir" in QQJD. I have heard  chants/tribute towards him.

JV “Lone Ranger” #2 on: June 25, 2017, 13:07

• View Profile
They are just following Wazekwa advice, that they shouldn't of stop their polemic, hence why both Wenge have fallen and newcomers have dominated more according to Wazekwa. i guess Werra took the advice and here we are

KAISARI #3 on: June 25, 2017, 17:59

• Soul Rebel
    • View Profile
It seems to be the only way to wake up the sleeping Sultani...
You do not beat a drum with one finger

archos #4 on: June 26, 2017, 14:12

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
yeah possible bro,indeed from the recent times jb talked he seems to have back a bit of that "souverain" attitude aswell,he seems to dump a little bit the relaxed "moto pamba,everybody is bigger than me" approach
hopefully i am seeing it right,he still has a lot to offer especially with the group getting younger and younger

Manzambi94 #5 on: June 26, 2017, 18:05

• View Profile
yeah possible bro,indeed from the recent times jb talked he seems to have back a bit of that "souverain" attitude aswell,he seems to dump a little bit the relaxed "moto pamba,everybody is bigger than me" approach
hopefully i am seeing it right,he still has a lot to offer especially with the group getting younger and younger
And the album still not getting out

KAISARI #6 on: June 26, 2017, 19:25

• Soul Rebel
    • View Profile
I am sure he'll respond heavy to  Seven Days
You do not beat a drum with one finger