Author Topic: I THINK AMBULANCE GETS TOO MUCH CREDIT  (Read 9795 times)

Congomusiclover001 on: June 27, 2017, 18:59

• View Profile
Not taking anything away from him. He obviously is dominating all the generiques since Bercy left. But if you listen closely, his animations are either one dimensional or his voice is more tenor than falsetto. And if you listen to Charge generique, he animates more like Brigade but with a different voice. Is there anything like too much of atalaku in a generique?

But then this is my opinion. And what happened to the so called Bill replacement? I thought he was supposed to be on this album?

ZamundaPrince #1 on: June 27, 2017, 20:01

• View Profile
Ambulance did very well in my opinion.

O-Afrika #2 on: June 27, 2017, 21:48

• View Profile
Not taking anything away from him. He obviously is dominating all the generiques since Bercy left. But if you listen closely, his animations are either one dimensional or his voice is more tenor than falsetto. And if you listen to Charge generique, he animates more like Brigade but with a different voice. Is there anything like too much of atalaku in a generique?

But then this is my opinion. And what happened to the so called Bill replacement? I thought he was supposed to be on this album?

Listen to Kelvis Nkoyi and Antiballes does great animation and also another generique where he has more minutes.

princesab #3 on: June 27, 2017, 22:13

• View Profile

Sometimes you better keep your opinion Szszzz to yourself.

Congomusiclover001 #4 on: June 28, 2017, 05:29

• View Profile
Prince Sab, it's called an opinion for some reason. you don't have to buy it. but you certainly don't tell me to keep my opinion to myself in a Forum where opinions are dominant. I also did say I am not taking anything away from him. What else do you want?

JV “Lone Ranger” #5 on: June 28, 2017, 06:49

• View Profile
Prince Sab, it's called an opinion for some reason. you don't have to buy it. but you certainly don't tell me to keep my opinion to myself in a Forum where opinions are dominant. I also did say I am not taking anything away from him. What else do you want?

Don't mind Princess Sabrina....he thinks the only opinions that matters are his

Ken Bilele #6 on: June 28, 2017, 06:58

• View Profile

Hahahhhahaha you always make me smile!!!!

O-Afrika #7 on: June 28, 2017, 07:34

• View Profile
my humble opinion. Ambulance seems to be pretty good and versatile. Powerful natural voice and catchy cries. He easily does high notes and falseto

PCGY KASTELLO #8 on: June 28, 2017, 09:03

• View Profile
In simple terms, Ambulance is not over praised He and the rest of the animators did well. let's give credit where it is due. Given another day on another album it might be a different story but let us enjoy 7 jour which is served for us.

CM PRINCE #9 on: June 28, 2017, 11:40

• View Profile

Ohhh JV you've killed me  ;D ;D

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #10 on: June 28, 2017, 11:59

• Administrator
    • View Profile
I don't know if anyone remembers what I said about Ambulance from the time he joined but for the sake of reminding everyone,i stated that if i were Werra i would fire all the atalukus including Lobeso and Bercy and remain only with Ambulance. The guy is effective in his work,there is less noise and change of tempo and rhythm with him doing most of the animation with the likes of Goldberg being proved as passengers. I was expecting much from Goldberg who has been with Gode Lofombo before going to Maison Mere briefly then went to Koffi's Quartier Latin, Ferre's band and finally finding himself back in Maison Mere and at a time when other atalukus were leaving or were on bench,it was his opportunity to prove that he is good,he has failed. Kudos to Ambulance!
« Last Edit: June 28, 2017, 16:54 by SLY PAPA NA KEVIN »
LE BIG BOSS

archos #11 on: June 28, 2017, 12:15

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
about goldberg i think he arrived when some generiques had been done for example se na se which basically had lobeso replaced by anti balles so he came only with diemba but then once all was recorded he started producing several animation which he showcased at la zamba,and which might feature in that next generique along with some new stuff from ambulance aswell( the title is sointaibo a word created in kin's streets as an alternative to swag it a compression of french words soin taille beau, clean, fit and handsome

Nkosi #12 on: June 28, 2017, 14:17

• View Profile
I give you credit on this.  You really know who has real talent! I remember this very well and though I didn't say it I initially doubted your judgement but you have been proven right.

KAISARI #13 on: June 28, 2017, 15:46

• Soul Rebel
    • View Profile
Not forgetting that Ambulance is good at folklore as well...
You do not beat a drum with one finger

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #14 on: June 28, 2017, 16:59

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Archos, i look forward to that new generique by Werra so that i properly judge Goldberg ,so far i have written him off,he had enough time with Ferre and Quartier Latin,normally when a new artist joins and brings good stuff,the likes of Werra do not hesitate to showcase them, didn't he join before Sara Solo yet Sara's work is on a number of songs. The Diemba animation is alright but i just wonder if Goldberg can sustain animation for a whole 5 minute generique,it's the same even with Bercy,these guys are ''Question - Reponse'' atalukus as Kunzardo called Bercy.
LE BIG BOSS