Author Topic: FERRE GOLA'S GUITARIST ATTACKS MAISON MÉRE AGAIN!!!  (Read 16539 times)

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN on: April 24, 2014, 10:27

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Rhythm guitarist and artistic director Freddy Makola Marc House

Will find time to listen in full and give a summary but from the extracts he's continuing his attacks saying Wenge Maison Mere is finished and so are the musicians there, he even goes to say  WMM was a marvel to watch during the time of Kibuisa Mpimpa now it's finished even the faces of Maison Mere's musicians look like those of soldiers who've run away from war!!!  ;D ;D ;D
LE BIG BOSS

archos #1 on: April 24, 2014, 12:19

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

Ken Bilele #2 on: April 24, 2014, 13:32

• View Profile
Kiekiekeikeiekeiekeikeiekei the faces thing!!!!! in fact Wata's face Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!

JV “Lone Ranger” #3 on: April 24, 2014, 15:03

• View Profile
He confirmed what some of us knew about Kirikou creativity but voice wise he doesn't sound marketable....it seems like Bercy really didn't have much in Boite Noire if "pasi ya pamba" belongs to Kirikou...... ;D Sankara MUKEBA

KAISARI #4 on: April 24, 2014, 16:05

• Soul Rebel
    • View Profile
...Stingy TilapiA should hire a spokesman like other bands so this guy can work on better licks...
You do not beat a drum with one finger

Jdog #5 on: April 24, 2014, 16:09

• View Profile
...Stingy TilapiA should hire a spokesman like other bands so this guy can work on better licks...
They do have a spokesmen oh wait they have TWO spokesmen.....and they don't go on TV and spread false information and then the director of marketing has to suspended them.....and Ferre doesn't have imbeciles wearing tight ass yellow skinny jeans with some hair like they are like an eight year old girl screaming and hollering like he's retarded and making fun of people saying they have a big mouth like a fish when that person himself has a mouth that can swallow the whole Congo river.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2014, 16:18 by Jdog »
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

JV “Lone Ranger” #6 on: April 24, 2014, 16:42

• View Profile

If you're calling Ferre stingy then what does  that make Werra?.....there's a reason why when Wenge Musica 4X4 split, 80% of the members and Musicians went with JB and again why Les Marquis was created.......if by spokesman you mean idiots who talk shit on tv, act like retards and name calling like bunch of primary school kids than i don't know what a spokesman job role is.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2014, 16:47 by Janvion Valentino »

KAISARI #7 on: April 24, 2014, 16:58

• Soul Rebel
    • View Profile
...The black box went belly-up because of similar talks against Fally; their fellow colleagues who are not as lazy are now in the national team putting in work. For how long will Tshimanga keep polishing Makola's licks... ;D ;)
You do not beat a drum with one finger

archos #8 on: April 24, 2014, 17:39

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
They do have a spokesmen oh wait they have TWO spokesmen.....and they don't go on TV and spread false information and then the director of marketing has to suspended them.....and Ferre doesn't have imbeciles wearing tight ass yellow skinny jeans with some hair like they are like an eight year old girl screaming and hollering like he's retarded and making fun of people saying they have a big mouth like a fish when that person himself has a mouth that can swallow the whole Congo river.

eloba vieux na biso djo k ah ngaieeeeeeeehhhhhhhhh ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #9 on: April 24, 2014, 18:13

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Guys, I still haven't had time to listen to the full interview, heard short extracts here and there. Please do a summary so that others understand what he said about those who left to join Maison Mere and about Olivier Tshimanga ,people need to understand once and for all, he's really answered well on the issue of Ferre having sought the services of Olivier Tshimanga on some songs.
LE BIG BOSS

EMOVICTEAM #10 on: April 24, 2014, 18:52

• View Profile
maison mere finished.....I think this guy is smoking weed we smoked when we were young, làughing at your own image in the mirror.

I have heard his style in zambia and I can confirm that he is useless on giutar and he plays no solo in all albums ferre has unlished.....I mean audible solo.

JV “Lone Ranger” #11 on: April 24, 2014, 19:18

• View Profile
I don't blame some of you for siding with Werra....Most die hard Maison Mere fans are like Sankara and Kuluna with no common sense

Jdog #12 on: April 24, 2014, 19:27

• View Profile
Maison Mere is nothing but a group of former street kids  wearing Gucci belts and acting like a retard on TV and a drummer that looks like one of the extra's for the gorillas on Planet of the Apes and a rhythm guitarist who needs to wash his hair because that shit looks dirty as hell and a wannabe Fally who goes by the name "Pomba Nuance" and female dancers with missing teeth and who just like to twerk all damn day and a leader who likes to blow his whistle at people because he can't sing to save his life and who also likes to steal other people's musicians...and a atalaku with a big ass head and a fucked up mohawk who got booed on stage and wanted to cry.
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

Jdog #13 on: April 24, 2014, 21:17

• View Profile

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #14 on: April 24, 2014, 21:19

• Administrator
    • View Profile
maison mere finished.....I think this guy is smoking weed we smoked when we were young, làughing at your own image in the mirror.

I have heard his style in zambia and I can confirm that he is useless on giutar and he plays no solo in all albums ferre has unlished.....I mean audible solo.
I don't understand what you're saying? Who is useless and who doesn't play solo guitar?
LE BIG BOSS