Author Topic: FERRE GOLA'S GUITARIST ATTACKS MAISON MÉRE AGAIN!!!  (Read 16542 times)

NEWSIDE96 #15 on: April 24, 2014, 21:23

• View Profile
I've always said this maison mere were finished in 2004 when les marquis was created but were quite strong until sous sol since then Pooh, diarrhoea and shit

JV “Lone Ranger” #16 on: April 24, 2014, 21:31

• View Profile
Arguing with die hard Maison Mere fans is like arguing with Sankara about Werra and Maison Mere...pointless na perte ya pamba

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #17 on: April 24, 2014, 22:39

• Administrator
    • View Profile
...The black box went belly-up because of similar talks against Fally; their fellow colleagues who are not as lazy are now in the national team putting in work. For how long will Tshimanga keep polishing Makola's licks... ;D ;)
Just to clarify and as a follow up to what I had earlier said.
Ferre's rhythm guitarist is also the Artistic Director, he has said it clearly that Olivier Tshimanga is an good guitarist and it is Ferre's choice to spice up the guitar works in European studios when he goes to finalise the recorded stuff. It is Ferre's guitarists who record in Kinshasa and Olivier Tshimanga has just added a few acoustic guitar solo partitions but following Marc House set rhythm and melody just like Olivier Tshimanga did on Werra's song Likambo originally. It is not all songs that Olivier Tshimanga plays on, just 2 or 3 in the albums and he's not the only one who does that,all bands do that because the band leaders take the master copy abroad without the band because of better facilities in Europe, this is what Marc has said and has castigated Olivier Tshimanga for claiming that he created the rhythms because he,Tshimanga is Europe based whilst Ferre first records in Kin with his band so how does he create the partitions for Ferre? It is only recently that Tshimanga has arrived in Kinshasa and he's no longer in good terms with Ferre.
LE BIG BOSS

NEWSIDE96 #18 on: April 24, 2014, 23:28

• View Profile
Good statement but think about it Olivier was playing with ferre since les marquis and most notably sens interdit so he had a massive input with ferre's style of music and freddy plays in that style too so it is arguable whether freddy really plays or olivier but freddy when it comes to sebene is just so good 

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #19 on: April 24, 2014, 23:41

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Good statement but think about it Olivier was playing with ferre since les marquis and most notably sens interdit so he had a massive input with ferre's style of music and freddy plays in that style too so it is arguable whether freddy really plays or olivier but freddy when it comes to sebene is just so good
Even from Les Marquis times Olivier never played on all songs, on Sens Interdit, some songs have Picas Mbayo infact Picas did most of the arrangement of Ferre's Sens Interdit and actually travelled to Kinshasa for Ferre's first concert to help Ferre's newly assembled band at the time and Marc House was one of the first recruits. Marc House is an excellent guitarist be it rhythm or even solo, he was playing solo when Christian Solo and others disappeared in Europe. Like Olivier, Marc House is versatile and has a lot of experience no wonder he's Artistic Director. I have forgotten the band he was with previously with but it should be a Wenge offshoot.

To clarify further, what Olivier Tshimanga does on Ferre's albums is play the same rhythms created by Marc House but adds a Spanish style to it and he uses what is called a capo in order to produce a distinct sound, this makes his rhythm high pitched and it acts like a mi-solo or solo in acoustic just like Franco did on most songs, Olivier actually explains all this in this interview.

Some recent songs on Ferre's albums including singles are were recorded entirely in Europe by Ferre and Olivier for instance the song Porte Monnaire so it's Olivier playing the rhythm alone, on Leke Leke, it was Marc House and again Tshimanga just spiced it up in Europe.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2014, 23:50 by DJ SLY »
LE BIG BOSS

NEWSIDE96 #20 on: April 24, 2014, 23:54

• View Profile
Thanks sly, but I was saying that the both play as much each other but freddy gets the upperhand on the sebenes you know what I mean

Jdog #21 on: April 25, 2014, 00:16

• View Profile
Thanks sly, but I was saying that the both play as much each other but freddy gets the upperhand on the sebenes you know what I mean

Freddy is good on sebene but have you heard Figure De Style, that is a very good generique played by Olivier Tshimanga.
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #22 on: April 25, 2014, 00:24

• Administrator
    • View Profile

Freddy is good on sebene but have you heard Figure De Style, that is a very good generique played by Olivier Tshimanga.
Yes, on Figure de Style, Olivier unleashed his other force, we have always known him to be a rhythm guitarist but his exceptional soloing skills on Figure de Style surprised us however it must be noted that most experienced guitarist can play rhythm,mi-solo,solo and even bass,some even find it very easy to play keyboard as the keys are the same that's how come you can tune a guitar using a keyboard if you know particular keys to press.
LE BIG BOSS

KAISARI #23 on: April 25, 2014, 00:32

• Soul Rebel
    • View Profile
Europe.  I have forgotten the band he was with previously with but it should be a Wenge offshoot.
...Freddy was with Reddy...
You do not beat a drum with one finger

chamhembe #24 on: April 25, 2014, 04:54

• View Profile

Zephania #25 on: April 25, 2014, 19:30

• View Profile
I love this discussion but need to be on the side of music Ferre was part of WMM .  Some one is promoting his album   

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #26 on: April 25, 2014, 19:54

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Ferre's boys have to teach Werra and his WMM a lesson. In all this, it's Werra who will become a laughing stock, Ferre will be called names but names come and go, what hurts is the truth being spoken by Ferre's musicians, Werra must be hurting inside.
Unless Werra humbles himself being a father to Ferre,Bill and others he'll continue to get insults like this.
LE BIG BOSS