Author Topic: ONE OF THE REASON WHY JB IS SO LOVED  (Read 12105 times)

Manzambi94 on: August 21, 2016, 10:49

• View Profile
A lot of people are loosing their patience on BDM, and they don't understand why JB has got so much love by donors and fans. Well there is a reason for it.
Is that in his career he has been able to make songs with deep meaning and really beautiful like this

EMOVICTEAM #1 on: August 21, 2016, 17:16

• View Profile
The people that love Jb are diminishing slowly. Its a pity Jb can't see it himself because of the home fan base. Jb is a talented dull artist. He has too much potential locked up in kibense n company.

Manzambi94 #2 on: August 21, 2016, 19:18

• View Profile
The people that love Jb are diminishing slowly. Its a pity Jb can't see it himself because of the home fan base. Jb is a talented dull artist. He has too much potential locked up in kibense n company.
I think he just think he is already at his height and he is only interested in developing the young singer's talent, because on Soyons Sérieux even though he had like 4 or 5 songs on any concert he prefered to give Abraham, Fudji, Djino and the others a chance to shine singing their songs, and like he had with Fusèe, Metro, Mr. Quado. He is more interested in preparing the future but ye he needs to be less lezier on the releases because love goes away quickly.

EMOVICTEAM #3 on: August 22, 2016, 04:31

• View Profile
All those young ones you have mentioned, are the ones to push Jb up. Koffi olomide did not reach were he is because of talent alone, but team work with young talented artists. Mpiana lacks it. He can do better actually. But he has stayed too long with team A mediocre artists.

shamala #4 on: August 22, 2016, 06:48

• View Profile
Hehehe Emo.... I guess you don't watch recent BCBG concert videos.  You could have noticed some changes.
PORTE-PAROLE NON OFFICIEL DE JB MPIANA ET WENGE BCBG.

EMOVICTEAM #5 on: August 22, 2016, 18:11

• View Profile
Hehehe Emo.... I guess you don't watch recent BCBG concert videos.  You could have noticed some changes.
I stopped watching jb and his team. Unless I see a good album from them.

shamala #6 on: August 22, 2016, 19:03

• View Profile

There is less of the said "old men" ,more rotation , Bebeto  plays more almost equal with Seguin.......as a matter of fact the jeunes are quit aggressive.
PORTE-PAROLE NON OFFICIEL DE JB MPIANA ET WENGE BCBG.

MwanaMokili #7 on: August 23, 2016, 07:17

• View Profile
One big reason is mostly because today's music is losing social commentary, becoming more cries and mabanga. some songs I listen to I dismiss out of hand because there is nothing but mabanga.

The older generation of fans like some music with a message, and most donors want to pay for a song that will have a long lasting shelf life to it. This woud almost be a song that has a deep message or cathcy tune to it.

When you look at Franco's Greatest hits like Mario, Non, Mamou and such, the tunes were great but what endeared it to most fans was the social commentary and story behind the music. JB is one singer who when he is serious can produce such hits ( 48 Hours is a classic example).

True most of today's writing standards have gone down, the music is more quantity than quality.

Manzambi94 #8 on: August 23, 2016, 11:16

• View Profile

There is less of the said "old men" ,more rotation , Bebeto  plays more almost equal with Seguin.......as a matter of fact the jeunes are quit aggressive.
I will add finally Bebeto started to play drum, I heard him before of the fikin concert of this year in this balle de match live performance and he was on fire.

My God if I love this kind of guitar starting to play at 0:46and in 2:08 we go back to the Luba village to play music I love it "Omoni basuki" Aaaah if JB released constant material except Fally and Ferre it would be really hard for other artists to shine that final "Ka Danse" by JB make me think of how powerful it would be JB as a 4th atalaku along with the current titolar formation

archos #9 on: August 23, 2016, 17:23

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
jb did a couple of short interviews  this week but i am afraid to post lol it might make emo angry

CM PRINCE #10 on: August 23, 2016, 18:08

• View Profile
jb did a couple of short interviews  this week but i am afraid to post lol it might make emo angry
post it my brother looool  ;D ;D

archos #11 on: August 23, 2016, 19:38

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
lol i am not finding it again  but i watched it on tv and jb said the reason why he was not rushing to release is the fact he knows cd are not sold like in the past and piracy has become worse(in kin they now sell cds and usb's of artists with all their songs  throughout their career for peanuts so he is reluctant because he spent way over 100000 euros on studio fees and at the end of the days those guys will make bigger profit than him and his group members
 and added that he is not a big fan of the sound of kin's studios even though it has improved he'd have prefered to record in europe with the group so he takes a lot of time to  re-listen and adjust if he sees something wrong because he wants album to have a big impact and make people stop saying congolese music is down and anyway albums of other people who look more active to fans are not having a long term impact
he said they'll release balle de match this year and another maxi single of two generiques and one rumba either at new year or early next year then he'll go on a serie of solo albums because he has not done one since 16 years
he was also asked about koffi saying that papa wemba was upset at him jb because they did not do clip,and he replied that it was just a matter of schedule just like with nioka longo who is an even closer person to papa wemba they do not have time to be in paris  and completely free together at the same moment and anyway he has not asked any other artist to get involved in that so that person should mind his business
« Last Edit: August 23, 2016, 21:33 by archos »

EMOVICTEAM #12 on: August 23, 2016, 20:56

• View Profile
Jb mpiana is in the valley because of his long phased approach. He should have fused in bebeto, the new guys much earlier. He would have been miles ahead.

BG-ground #13 on: August 24, 2016, 19:20

• View Profile
On a total unrelated topic... Is anybody here with the Snapchatt app?If you do please follow JB Mpiana..you won't be disappointed! Til now ai can't describe the stuff I've seen him posting

archos #14 on: August 24, 2016, 19:49

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
 jb on snapchat? for real? :D :D :D