Author Topic: Adolphe Dominguez & Wenge Tonya Tonya - Affaire Tonya Tonya (I made a link)  (Read 2904 times)

congo-243 on: April 27, 2020, 03:40

• View Profile
« Last Edit: April 27, 2020, 03:50 by congo-243 »

Seben_Maniac #1 on: April 27, 2020, 05:34

• View Profile
Thanks! I've been looking for this album. Dont know why it isn't on streaming platforms

CM PRINCE #2 on: April 27, 2020, 06:01

• View Profile
Thanks! I've been looking for this album. Dont know why it isn't on streaming platforms
It used to be on platforms but it got removed. Adolphe is strange when it comes to streaming, because all his albums are gone except for Mouna and Suspension.

Wenge1995 #3 on: April 27, 2020, 06:07

• View Profile
@CM PRINCE

Maybe he doesn't have publishing on those albums...

archos #4 on: April 27, 2020, 10:42

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
It used to be on platforms but it got removed. Adolphe is strange when it comes to streaming, because all his albums are gone except for Mouna and Suspension.

bro tata cares even less about music than  jb ,imagine one day he was eating at memling hotel with blaise and manda and its blaise who reminded him that he had a concert that night  :D :D :D
tata was planning instead to go and smoke cigar with jb  and bolonia

CM PRINCE #5 on: April 27, 2020, 14:43

• View Profile

bro tata cares even less about music than  jb ,imagine one day he was eating at memling hotel with blaise and manda and its blaise who reminded him that he had a concert that night  :D :D :D
tata was planning instead to go and smoke cigar with jb  and bolonia
Wow.... does this man not realise he’s losing out on royalties by pulling his albums off streaming? but when he does care about music it’s to make another Voyage remix version 52 lol

ZamundaPrince #6 on: April 29, 2020, 09:49

• View Profile
Boss! Thanks so much. I've been looking for this album for a long time. A lot of Adolphe's music is not available on streaming services I don't know why

BG-ground #7 on: April 29, 2020, 15:47

• View Profile
Lol speaking of tata, on my channel all the other songs ive posted i got messages like (sonodisc authorized you to publish ...) except Tata’s lol