Author Topic: Chikito Makinu concert poster  (Read 13003 times)

Jdog on: June 15, 2014, 20:38

• View Profile
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #1 on: June 15, 2014, 20:43

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Has he joined now joined the likes of Babia Ndonga in Angola where I hear things are happening too? Most congolese musicians who failed to get into Europe have ended up in Angola where the rich men are looking after them well so they are enjoying and living the life making such private shows.
LE BIG BOSS

JV “Lone Ranger” #2 on: June 15, 2014, 21:32

• View Profile
I'm confused on why he just left

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #3 on: June 15, 2014, 21:37

• Administrator
    • View Profile
I'm confused on why he just left
Ndomblinho said Chikito said " azo evolue te" does that mean lack of progress?
LE BIG BOSS

Jdog #4 on: June 15, 2014, 22:53

• View Profile
Yes Sly, " azo evolue te" means he is supposedly not evolving in Jetset.....but I still don't why he left when the Primus maxi-single and the world album are coming soon.....I will wish luck if he doesn't insult Ferre and does not join Maison Mere de vieux cultivons la haine.
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

Rajogi #5 on: June 15, 2014, 23:11

• View Profile
So he left for sure???

Jdog #6 on: June 16, 2014, 03:15

• View Profile
So he left for sure???
Yes according to Ndombolinho Leader who said he heard it from Ferre himself.

EMOVICTEAM #7 on: June 16, 2014, 07:16

• View Profile
Yahhhhhhhhh.......ba sixth generation.....I see abraham of bcbg leaving too.

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #8 on: June 16, 2014, 08:33

• Administrator
    • View Profile
When there are too many players in the game, there's jealousy and all sorts, Ferre has too many musicians fighting for the same positions, he's constantly recruiting and it's because of such departures that Ferre and other stars always want to have more than one person to take up one position. Chikito is top player in Ferre's band so if he's left even after being recently given a car then it's either because he's done something that has annoyed Ferre so he knows what's coming or he's been convinced to move because someone is paying him good money or he feels threatened by the arrival of new singers who are beginning to dominate.............I also suspect it's due to mabanga issue coz he's been asking for those who want mabanga to contact him by email.
LE BIG BOSS

EMOVICTEAM #9 on: June 16, 2014, 09:14

• View Profile
What has led to Shikito leaving as he says is no progress. How do you as a boss sing alone in almost all songs in an album? How does that market Shikito?.....no way!!

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #10 on: June 16, 2014, 09:23

• Administrator
    • View Profile
What has led to Shikito leaving as he says is no progress. How do you as a boss sing alone in almost all songs in an album? How does that market Shikito?.....no way!!
How come you know him if he has not been singing in Ferre's albums? Ferre Gola is purely a solo artist, he's been on the scene for 7 years now and has now managed to construct a powerful band which is even more effective than some bands of the top musicians we know. Yes,Ferre has taken time to start releasing group albums but look around, which of the stars of his generation or competitors have been releasing group albums,don't they all sing by themselves,even atalukus are now singing instead of letting their singers do the singing. Let's be objective and not criticise for the sake of it.
LE BIG BOSS

EMOVICTEAM #11 on: June 16, 2014, 10:45

• View Profile
How come you know him if he has not been singing in Ferre's albums? Ferre Gola is purely a solo artist, he's been on the scene for 7 years now and has now managed to construct a powerful band which is even more effective than some bands of the top musicians we know. Yes,Ferre has taken time to start releasing group albums but look around, which of the stars of his generation or competitors have been releasing group albums,don't they all sing by themselves,even atalukus are now singing instead of letting their singers do the singing. Let's be objective and not criticise for the sake of it.

I know Shikito from the audition Ferre and Co did in Bandal Mr. Sly......there is this about you that thinks I do not have rumba on my finger tips.....I do my bro. And I have followed closely what Ferre is doing in the musical scene. Lets face it, Ferre is a good singer but he wants to sing alone even at concerts, standing at a large 5m radius away from singers.......why?....that does not promote others and this mabanga thing adds to the problem. I am annoyed about Ferre because he has potential to come out of his hole. Just like I criticise JB because I like them but they do disappoint me most of the time. I don't like Fally because of his voice but the boy fills in with sebene I like.

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #12 on: June 16, 2014, 11:07

• Administrator
    • View Profile
I know Shikito from the audition Ferre and Co did in Bandal Mr. Sly......there is this about you that thinks I do not have rumba on my finger tips.....I do my bro. And I have followed closely what Ferre is doing in the musical scene. Lets face it, Ferre is a good singer but he wants to sing alone even at concerts, standing at a large 5m radius away from singers.......why?....that does not promote others and this mabanga thing adds to the problem. I am annoyed about Ferre because he has potential to come out of his hole. Just like I criticise JB because I like them but they do disappoint me most of the time. I don't like Fally because of his voice but the boy fills in with sebene I like.
My brother, you go way too far in your criticism, these guys are solo artists and they are trying hard even to promote their own musicians.
Let me ask you a question. Tell me the names of the musicians who were in Madilu System's band, tell me names of musicians who accompanied Tabu Ley apart from Mbilia Bel, tell me the names of musicians who accompanied King Kester Emeneya or even the names of Le Karmapa or Kanda Bongoman's musicians, you cannot!!!!!!!!! Give respect to Ferre,JB Mpiana and others, they are solo artists and trying so hard to help others. Yes Ferre has taken time to release a group album but remember that he's purely a solo artist with backing musicians and his band has no name because everyone in his band is just for accompaniment, he's the main star not his brother Guy,Chikito or Charly Solo, it's only him Ferre Gola but to break the monotony he gives us solo vocals from the musicians who accompany him and most of us know them by name.
LE BIG BOSS

KAISARI #13 on: June 16, 2014, 13:35

• Soul Rebel
    • View Profile
...Chikito now Hadji solo next and then Kunzardo(spelling); Ferre might just as well find him a Cindy...
You do not beat a drum with one finger

archos #14 on: June 16, 2014, 13:39

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
its the same structure who invited eric mente for a chante jb and babia for a chante koffi when both left