Author Topic: 1H30 OF WERRA VS FERRE IN NIGERIA  (Read 3739 times)

archos on: June 15, 2014, 23:25

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

Jdog #1 on: June 15, 2014, 23:26

• View Profile
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

Jdog #2 on: June 15, 2014, 23:35

• View Profile
Hahaha just watch Guy and Chikito in the background when Ferre's singing  :D :D :D
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #3 on: June 16, 2014, 10:00

• Administrator
    • View Profile
You see how smart Werra is, he knows his audience, he stuck to sebene almost throughout his show,he's a real entertainer,i wish he could do the same even on CD's, make more sebene songs.
LE BIG BOSS

archos #4 on: June 16, 2014, 10:03

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
most artists when playing abroad focus more on sebene,except maybe koffi fally and ferre who still sing a lot of rumbas,and sometimes funny things happen
 in the first years post wenge musica,it happened that in togo or benin i dont recall well jb was asked to play solola bien and werra  the ndombolo generique of feux de l'amour :D :D :D

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #5 on: June 16, 2014, 10:16

• Administrator
    • View Profile
most artists when playing abroad focus more on sebene,except maybe koffi fally and ferre who still sing a lot of rumbas,and sometimes funny things happen
 in the first years post wenge musica,it happened that in togo or benin i dont recall well jb was asked to play solola bien and werra  the ndombolo generique of feux de l'amour :D :D :D
Hehehehe,what did JB say,i know Werra probably felt comfortable playing ndombolo.  ;D ;D ;D
LE BIG BOSS

archos #6 on: June 16, 2014, 10:20

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
i think he laughed and played a bit and  went on ndombolo for like 20 minutes to make people forget about it :D :D :D its tutu who told me that
i think that situation is not new,i lived in ivory coast for one year in early 90's,koffi was requested kin e bouger (which they know there are ya solo ya solo) :D :D :D :D he managed to avoid it with his french
« Last Edit: June 16, 2014, 10:43 by archos »

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #7 on: June 16, 2014, 10:42

• Administrator
    • View Profile
i think he laughed and played a bit and  went on ndombolo for like 20 minutes to make people forget about it :D :D :D its tutu who told me that
i but that situation is not new,i lived in ivory coast for one year in early 90's,koffi was requested kin e bouger (which they know there are ya solo ya solo) :D :D :D :D he managed to avoid it with his french
Hehehe, must have been an uncomfortable moment!! ;D ;D
LE BIG BOSS