Author Topic: A statement from Deplick about Werrason  (Read 12914 times)

Jdog on: June 17, 2014, 04:23

• View Profile
"Likambu yako kamua nafandi na mouvement ya mutu afutaka nga te ba nzembo na nga nioso na bimisa ye mutu alia ba mbongo makambu nioso nasala ba boyi yango lelo nawuti kosamba afundi nga likolo ya 800 dollars oyo akambela nga banda nakota mai nayebi ke azo luka na loba mabe po batu bayina nga mai eko simba te justice ya nzambe esala musala na yango"
-Deplick

He says that it's very shocking to him that he was in a band where they boss never paid him. He says that all the songs that he has done with Maison Mere, Werra got all the money from it and didn't give him any. He says that all the good work he did for Maison Mere has gone unnoticed by them. He also said the the most he ever got from Werra was 800 dollars and that was when he first came in the group. Deplick says that Werra is waiting for him to talk bad about Maiosn Mere so they can attack him but he is not going to do it because he says the justice of God will be more then enough. 
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

shamala #1 on: June 17, 2014, 04:56

• View Profile
What the pay issue again? I just wonder why they talk about pay ONLY after leaving?Archos you promised to post about salary and payment ..
PORTE-PAROLE NON OFFICIEL DE JB MPIANA ET WENGE BCBG.

Tunutu #2 on: June 17, 2014, 06:00

• View Profile
How was he surviving all the years if not paid? Was he forced to remain with the band, he is just seeking attention

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #3 on: June 17, 2014, 09:20

• Administrator
    • View Profile
No he's not looking for polemic, Sankara de Kunta said shit about him Deplik, Marchouse, Cupuccino and others in an interview over the weekend so Deplik says he doesn't want to be drawn into polemic.
The guy has been full of praises for Werrason since he left the band, you fans need to give him credit.
By now you should know that most bands don't pay salaries, they get some allowances when they travel so musicians in a band like Werra depend on money from mabanga paid directly to them by fans and friends of the band who want their names mentioned in the lyrics that these musicians do and when they are lucky to have a full song then that's time they get good money even the cars the musicians drive, most are donated by fans,dont forget the fancy clothes and jewellery too.
LE BIG BOSS

archos #4 on: June 17, 2014, 09:46

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
deplick did not deserve what sankara did,even though history has shown that many guys sankara slaughtered on tv,still talked to him in private, they are humans after all
and he deserves credit for not playing sankara's game, a strong character guy like celeo or bill would certainly not let it go like that
the pay issue also still exists for one reason,except the case of koffi with some who signed contracts with him,most musicians in all groups join them like that,at that moment the most important thing for them being benefeting from being next to a big star,getting a comfortable life
then when they grow up they have more responsabilities so are more demanding in terms of a  clearly set salary so they do not rely only on begging
i  am sure  one day if a guy comes to a group from nowhere and asks for a salary when accepted he might get slapped

Tunutu #5 on: June 17, 2014, 10:08

• View Profile
Every week, Maison Mere plays at La Zamba full packed, are the fans not paying? I think about 3000 fan attend Lazamba show weekly, and if every fan pays 5 dollars an average of what I pay when I go to watch FM Academia our leading Congolese band in Tanzania, then that is about 15,000 dollars, add the money from sponsors. Something is wrong somewhere. 

archos #6 on: June 17, 2014, 10:18

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
yes brother,you know the money issues are strange in congolese groups,in every group including the case of koffi known for giving salary and nice entrance fees to big names comling from rival groups, a musicians who complain about money while he is in the group,his career with them is as good as over,they will start causing him any type of trouble with benedction from the boss

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #7 on: June 17, 2014, 11:03

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Every week, Maison Mere plays at La Zamba full packed, are the fans not paying? I think about 3000 fan attend Lazamba show weekly, and if every fan pays 5 dollars an average of what I pay when I go to watch FM Academia our leading Congolese band in Tanzania, then that is about 15,000 dollars, add the money from sponsors. Something is wrong somewhere.
Oh, so you're in TZ too,are you friends with Princesab?  ;D ;D

This money issue is all about greed by the leaders otherwise they can afford to pay their musicians some decent wages even weekly that's why when musicians grow older, they want to leave and that doesn't go down well with greedy leaders who want these small boys to be their tools to their luxury.
LE BIG BOSS

Dr Lopele #8 on: June 17, 2014, 12:19

• View Profile
Is this system different from slavery?

archos #9 on: June 17, 2014, 12:24

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
its a bit more nice than slavery lol but yet again the fact most of the guys joining bands are extermely naive does not help
for the leaders,it's like they are those who gave them life instead of God and their parents so they think they do everything with them
 singers and instruments are lucky,if i say what happens with female dancers it will seriously shock people

princesab #10 on: June 17, 2014, 13:55

• View Profile
EVERY BOSS HAS HIS OWN PROBLEMS.

SALARY IS ALWAYS NOT ENOUGH.

We are not always happy with what we are paid.

JV “Lone Ranger” #11 on: June 17, 2014, 13:55

• View Profile
Amazing....why do Maison Mere fans always seem to blame the artist even when evidence is at hand......so werra is perfect and does nothing wrong.....ahhh ki fanatic eza mabe

Mwana Nsalu #12 on: June 17, 2014, 15:22

• mama mabele ~ mother earth
    • View Profile
    • Tambour d'Afrique
the common denominator is clear. to put blame on the artist when several artists have complained about the same thing is blind loyalty. although they say it is not werra but his advisors he has to shoulder the blame as it is him who makes the decisions to take advise from certain ppl. i enjoy maison mere musically but as a leader werrason has lost my respect over the last year or so. way too much negativity in his camp.

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #13 on: June 17, 2014, 15:53

• Administrator
    • View Profile
the common denominator is clear. to put blame on the artist when several artists have complained about the same thing is blind loyalty. although they say it is not werra but his advisors he has to shoulder the blame as it is him who makes the decisions to take advise from certain ppl. i enjoy maison mere musically but as a leader werrason has lost my respect over the last year or so. way too much negativity in his camp.
Voila!!!
LE BIG BOSS

SoukousFan #14 on: June 21, 2017, 00:40

• View Profile
its a bit more nice than slavery lol but yet again the fact most of the guys joining bands are extermely naive does not help
for the leaders,it's like they are those who gave them life instead of God and their parents so they think they do everything with them
 singers and instruments are lucky,if i say what happens with female dancers it will seriously shock people

What happens with female dancers?