Author Topic: PATHY PATCHEKO INTERVIEW WITH CARINE MOKONZI  (Read 4570 times)

archos on: June 17, 2014, 10:40

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

HAHA i love how every body who talks about papa wemba imitates his voice :D :D :D :D

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #1 on: June 17, 2014, 11:05

• Administrator
    • View Profile
I wonder how this guy managed to convince Papa Wemba to recruit him and even get to the point of being Chef du Orchestre at one point. I find him to be a faux chanteur,he's a fake and bad copy of Bendoson!!
LE BIG BOSS

Jdog #2 on: June 17, 2014, 11:26

• View Profile
I don't know who's worse the ref in the Brazil Croatia game or this guy. Man this guy sucks at singing.
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

Jdog #3 on: June 17, 2014, 11:30

• View Profile
This guy said he's a leader....aza leader ya nani? Ba faux chanteur??N'Importe Quoi (Guy Digital voice)
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #4 on: June 17, 2014, 11:49

• Administrator
    • View Profile
This guy said he's a leader....aza leader ya nani? Ba faux chanteur??N'Importe Quoi (Guy Digital voice)
;D ;D ;D
LE BIG BOSS

NEWSIDE96 #5 on: June 17, 2014, 14:20

• View Profile
I wonder how this guy managed to convince Papa Wemba to recruit him and even get to the point of being Chef du Orchestre at one point. I find him to be a faux chanteur,he's a fake and bad copy of Bendoson!!

This one of the worst things I've heard from you SLY as I respect your views dearly  :o very shocked!

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #6 on: June 17, 2014, 14:28

• Administrator
    • View Profile
This one of the worst things I've heard from you SLY as I respect your views dearly  :o very shocked!
Well,maybe am being too harsh but am afraid I do not appreciate the way this guy sings, Bendoson did the same style and represented well.

LE BIG BOSS

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #7 on: June 17, 2014, 14:32

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Here is the man Patcheko tries to copy. You see,it doesn't matter if the voice cracks,the melody should still be present when one sings.
LE BIG BOSS