Author Topic: Fally Ipupa explains about the 54 visas  (Read 448 times)

Franco Pepe Kalle on: October 20, 2023, 01:55

• View Profile

Fally speaks to Nana Boduga about his upcoming trip alongside the 54 visas. One great surprise is that he will have 12 journalists with him.

JV “Lone Ranger” #1 on: October 20, 2023, 12:11

• View Profile
Archos what did I tell you the other day lol Ferre releases a song from Dynastie vol 2 and next day Fally and his people post this interview

archos #2 on: October 20, 2023, 13:08

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
you were right lol and heritier who posts regularly now about his album with a lot of laughing emoji as to say that it will be light work to beat ferre,since he considers himself sooooooooooooooooooooo much like ferre's rival

JV “Lone Ranger” #3 on: October 20, 2023, 13:32

• View Profile
you were right lol and heritier who posts regularly now about his album with a lot of laughing emoji as to say that it will be light work to beat ferre,since he considers himself sooooooooooooooooooooo much like ferre's rival

Heritier’s album could be refreshing if there’s less songs. I remember volume 2 of MAMD got lost.

BienMat23 #4 on: October 20, 2023, 14:13

• View Profile

Heritier’s album could be refreshing if there’s less songs. I remember volume 2 of MAMD got lost.
It did which was quite sad because it had some great songs

Cavalier Solitaire #5 on: October 21, 2023, 09:45

• View Profile
Is it that easy to get long term visas (3, 4 and 5 years) to enter the shenghen area even for first time travellers?

archos #6 on: October 21, 2023, 12:05

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
nahhhh but connections,the way fally says with extremely bold assurance "i can get visas for anybody with a blank passport if i want" shows that he's deep into some strong network
which is surely by the way how he never got really impacted when in 2011 2012 he got once denied visas and then straight 6 months after he's been coming back to back almost with his band unlike other guys of his generation who got visa denied because of musicians running away like him and who never got it since