Author Topic: Archive; Papa Wemba & Viva La Musica Live Elysee Montmartre (1998)  (Read 3257 times)

Drumstar98 on: April 10, 2020, 20:31

• View Profile

Reddy was absent during this gig plus the viva family are really enjoying themselves including Papa Wemba who's looking cheerful.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2020, 20:51 by Drumstar98 »

Mfumu Vata #1 on: April 10, 2020, 22:28

• View Profile
I saw Pompom Miyake

Wasn't it the concert were Pinos talked about, which meant to be a fara-fara of Nouvelle Ecriture against Viva La Musica ? But those of Viva "Cours des Grand" being angry and saying that they wont perform with Nouvelle Ecriture on the same stage. Papa Wemba then  on the last minute deciding that it would be a Viva La Musica-concert bringing only Bendo and Pompom Miyake with the concert promoter being furious of not being able to get the hall sold out and asking his money back to Wemba which ended up in fight and Wemba giving him a headbut and the concertpromoter falling on the ground/
« Last Edit: April 10, 2020, 22:37 by Mfumu Vata »

Mfumu Vata #2 on: April 10, 2020, 22:43

• View Profile
I saw Pompom Miyake

Wasn't it the concert were Pinos talked about, which meant to be a fara-fara of Nouvelle Ecriture against Viva La Musica ? But those of Viva "Cours des Grand" being angry and saying that they wont perform with Nouvelle Ecriture on the same stage. Papa Wemba then  on the last minute deciding that it would be a Viva La Musica-concert bringing only Bendo and Pompom Miyake with the concert promoter being furious of not being able to get the hall sold out and asking his money back to Wemba which ended up in fight and Wemba giving him a headbut and the concertpromoter falling on the ground/

someone just send me a message that it was another concert.

Drumstar98 #3 on: April 10, 2020, 23:47

• View Profile
I was about to ask what number Pompon Miyake was in but I was that fara fara was supposed to be set in another hall?

Drumstar98 #4 on: April 10, 2020, 23:53

• View Profile
This concert worries me a lot because Rigo Makengo it's gonna shut it down luckily I quickly saved it.

Drumstar98 #5 on: April 11, 2020, 00:12

• View Profile
I saw Pompom Miyake

I think I have the poster

Mfumu Vata #6 on: April 11, 2020, 00:13

• View Profile
I was about to ask what number Pompon Miyake was in but I was that fara fara was supposed to be set in another hall?

according to the guy the concert was before Nouvelle Ecriture's arrival in Europe. It was to celebrate christmas. Nouvelle Ecriture had to come, but the tour-promoters postponed their tour. So they were still rehearsing in Kinshasa to prepare 'L. Reddy Amsi at that moment also in Kinshasa to respect his concerts he signed with a company that was selling cigarettes and to promote his album Ziggy with Alpatchino and other musicians.

The concert of Viva La Musica along with Bendoson & Pompom Miyake was in LSC.

I though that he was Pompom Miyake 0:30 min, but it was just someone of Wemba's staff.

Mfumu Vata #7 on: April 11, 2020, 00:20

• View Profile
I saw Pompom Miyake

I think I have the poster

I think that this was second attempt to get them together on stage. Because I remember Nouvelle Ecriture having already performed in London and Brussels before summer.

Drumstar98 #8 on: April 11, 2020, 00:45

• View Profile

Mfumu Vata #9 on: April 11, 2020, 00:47

• View Profile

Drumstar98 #10 on: April 11, 2020, 01:37

• View Profile
Must be a full house two groups facing each other