Author Topic: Young Talent doing his thing.  (Read 3416 times)

Congomusiclover001 on: December 10, 2016, 08:49

• View Profile
It's always a thing of joy to see young talents exploring this great music style. Relax people! Congolese music is not going anywhere!!!! Does he need help or you think all the partitions he played up to standard? I think his rhythm style needs some work. His solo is good but needs variation.  What do you think?

Matebu #1 on: December 10, 2016, 09:31

• View Profile
Esengo ezala! Actually, I think he was holding back because of his modest demeanor; he's extremely capable and could interpret all the greats who have influenced him with ease.

If there were behind the scenes footage of Makaba back in the day, I'd imagine it would look similar to what this young wizard is doing.

These types of works should have way more viewer attention rather than silly polemic-related clickbait reportages we get daily

Congomusiclover001 #2 on: December 10, 2016, 10:02

• View Profile
Esengo ezala! Actually, I think he was holding back because of his modest demeanor; he's extremely capable and could interpret all the greats who have influenced him with ease.

If there were behind the scenes footage of Makaba back in the day, I'd imagine it would look similar to what this young wizard is doing.

These types of works should have way more viewer attention rather than silly polemic-related clickbait reportages we get daily

I feel you...if all these guys would pay attention to the works and produce the best music they could and let their music represent them ....imagine the endless possibilities. I never understood the need for the attacks. United we stand, Divided we fall.

Zaiko #3 on: December 10, 2016, 22:36

• View Profile
It's always a thing of joy to see young talents exploring this great music style. Relax people! Congolese music is not going anywhere!!!! Does he need help or you think all the partitions he played up to standard? I think his rhythm style needs some work. His solo is good but needs variation.  What do you think?

If you over analyze it you could come up with a million things that can be done to improve any track. I think he did an excellent job with what he put together. The mere fact that he played and engineered everything himself, then put together the video on top of that speaks volumes on its own. Honestly I think his short excerpt sounds better than half of the stuff put out there. Lets see how many artists we can name that have done that.