Author Topic: The reason JB Mpiana should get rid.....  (Read 2593 times)

EMOVICTEAM on: May 31, 2018, 16:31

• View Profile

A concert in Ivory Coast??? Yes I said in Ivory Coast, a Congolese concert is usually explosive as Ivorians love the music. But when I watched this clip, I almost shed tears. The Ivorians were being fed Ndombolo!!! The crowd looked like they were waiting to be thrown in a lion den. Seguin Mignon Maniata's drumming was very pathetic really and Ficarre's licks were outdated....kibense and Rio looking like they had a lump of cow thigh in their stomachs. It is clear JB Mpiana needs to fire his old lineup of Kibense and co, replace segiun with bebeto and fire ficarre for Tolbet solo. After he gets rid of the lot, he should begin releasing songs after songs. JB Mpiana is a discgrace really.

EMOVICTEAM #1 on: May 31, 2018, 17:31

• View Profile

Bebeto on drum.....this is what I call drumming....

archos #2 on: May 31, 2018, 17:50

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
Yes there is a clear difference,i always say at least if he wants to keep them, put them on those boring VIPs then let the younger ones  with more energy in public concerts

CM PRINCE #3 on: May 31, 2018, 18:25

• View Profile
Yes there is a clear difference,i always say at least if he wants to keep them, put them on those boring VIPs then let the younger ones  with more energy in public concerts
Do you really think they would accept that

shamala #4 on: May 31, 2018, 23:28

• View Profile
PORTE-PAROLE NON OFFICIEL DE JB MPIANA ET WENGE BCBG.