Author Topic: jb cant sense Bebeto???  (Read 6762 times)

EMOVICTEAM on: August 17, 2018, 16:02

• View Profile

In all honesty, you mean JB Mpiana cant see and hear that Bebeto drums it up better than segiun?

archos #1 on: August 17, 2018, 17:26

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
they have become number 1 and  second number 1,he plays minimum as much as seguin and sometimes more while seguin walks iaround on stage,but i guess the best would be seguin stopping to perform

shamala #2 on: August 17, 2018, 17:48

• View Profile
Hehehe Blaise pounding them
PORTE-PAROLE NON OFFICIEL DE JB MPIANA ET WENGE BCBG.

Jdog #3 on: August 17, 2018, 17:59

• View Profile
What I've noticed recently watching the videos is that the second drummer plays the whole concert while Seguin just stands around on stage which surprised me.
Maybe Seguin has some health issues.
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

shamala #4 on: August 17, 2018, 20:51

• View Profile
What I've noticed recently watching the videos is that the second drummer plays the whole concert while Seguin just stands around on stage which surprised me.
Same apply for concerts outside Congo.....
btw Djodjo Bass is also pulling strings big time
PORTE-PAROLE NON OFFICIEL DE JB MPIANA ET WENGE BCBG.

EMOVICTEAM #5 on: August 20, 2018, 16:48

• View Profile
...Seguin is not fit at all....he should be relieved of his duties...period

archos #6 on: August 21, 2018, 17:58

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
yes seguin suffered a minor setback months ago,and from then jb restricted the number of songs he can play,basically he was not even meant to play at all but they agreed he plays a minimum and with time he got so used to it that he plays even less than that minimum
i think that setback  reminded him of what he went through so he accepted to rest,otherwise he played through almost all types of hand injuries instead of resting
« Last Edit: August 21, 2018, 18:01 by archos »

EMOVICTEAM #7 on: August 22, 2018, 07:43

• View Profile
yes seguin suffered a minor setback months ago,and from then jb restricted the number of songs he can play,basically he was not even meant to play at all but they agreed he plays a minimum and with time he got so used to it that he plays even less than that minimum
i think that setback  reminded him of what he went through so he accepted to rest,otherwise he played through almost all types of hand injuries instead of resting
...This is where JB Mpiana does not have management skills. Even in non physical work, if someone suffers something lifethreatening, measures are taken to change the department of that staff or officer. Segiun is in a physical job which over the years he has shown very little talent on the drums and yet JB keeps him. I wish this was a football team because fans would have booed and booed until management decision would have been made. Kibense, Rio are past their prime...even JDL....no way Werrason or Koffi would have kept them.

Manzambi94 #8 on: August 22, 2018, 09:48

• View Profile
...This is where JB Mpiana does not have management skills. Even in non physical work, if someone suffers something lifethreatening, measures are taken to change the department of that staff or officer. Segiun is in a physical job which over the years he has shown very little talent on the drums and yet JB keeps him. I wish this was a football team because fans would have booed and booed until management decision would have been made. Kibense, Rio are past their prime...even JDL....no way Werrason or Koffi would have kept them.
Actually there has been booing of Kibense, RIO, JDL and the old guard the BCBG fans went crazy and went hard by threatening Kibens of death (and someone even attacking him physically) until JB made the decision to keep the reharsal private, Rio whoever was older in that day was at risk but JB did not get rid of them be ause actually when the Amida affiare got heated JDL amd Rio if I don't go wrong thrown away soke suicide pills JB had so JB is always very reconnaisant to them and I mean Seguin wonderstood that he can' play anymore until he geta proper eating and proper health in fact in that Michigan video if you have noticed he was standing there watching Michigan sing while Bebeto was behind him

EMOVICTEAM #9 on: August 22, 2018, 11:30

• View Profile
Actually there has been booing of Kibense, RIO, JDL and the old guard the BCBG fans went crazy and went hard by threatening Kibens of death (and someone even attacking him physically) until JB made the decision to keep the reharsal private, Rio whoever was older in that day was at risk but JB did not get rid of them be ause actually when the Amida affiare got heated JDL amd Rio if I don't go wrong thrown away soke suicide pills JB had so JB is always very reconnaisant to them and I mean Seguin wonderstood that he can' play anymore until he geta proper eating and proper health in fact in that Michigan video if you have noticed he was standing there watching Michigan sing while Bebeto was behind him
...You cant keep someone because they removed the noose off your neck. That's a poor payment method. You can retire them with a big package, simple, in order for you to maintain friendship. Keeping your life saver who is a liability, is worse than them allowing you to kill yourself.