Author Topic: Here is the Koffi songs after death of his mom  (Read 7957 times)

Franco Pepe Kalle on: October 17, 2020, 21:11

• View Profile

First is Mama Amy
Second is Requiem

mrvibes #2 on: October 18, 2020, 00:33

• View Profile
These wee supposed to be free  songs ..a good way to remember her mother . why put them on paid streaming platform? YouTube shoud have been enough.

CM PRINCE #3 on: October 18, 2020, 00:36

• View Profile
These wee supposed to be free  songs ..a good way to remember her mother . why put them on paid streaming platform? YouTube shoud have been enough.
Sometimes you’re actually so negative it’s actually unbelievable. Every artists around the world does it, so stop trolling and leave him alone.

mrvibes #4 on: October 18, 2020, 04:24

• View Profile
Sometimes you’re actually so negative it’s actually unbelievable. Every artists around the world does it, so stop trolling and leave him alone.

I understand that telling the truth hurt . and i also understand that every artist does it . but in my logic i think songs like these should not be commercialized. It feels like he is making money on the death of his mother. That's just how i see it.

Mopao195 #5 on: October 18, 2020, 11:40

• MM
    • View Profile
Man if you dont take your hate somewhere else i get it everbody dont like koffi but god damn this a thread about two tribute songs he did for his mother have some respect

Paysan Congolais #6 on: October 18, 2020, 11:49

• View Profile
Let him speak his mind.

He did not insult Koffi or the late Mama Amy (RIP).

People need to accept that people can critic their favorite artists.

This is not a private matter. It's a public song put on a streaming platform. People have the right to say what they think about it. It's not "hate".
« Last Edit: October 18, 2020, 11:51 by Paysan Congolais »

Paysan Congolais #7 on: October 18, 2020, 11:54

• View Profile

I think it's for people who do not listen to music thru youtube. A lot of people only use streaming services, and not Youtube.

Listening to Youtube with your phone is pretty annoying TBH.

CM PRINCE #8 on: October 18, 2020, 12:06

• View Profile

I think it's for people who do not listen to music thru youtube. A lot of people only use streaming services, and not Youtube.

Listening to Youtube with your phone is pretty annoying TBH.
Lol I had to download the YouTube app just so I can lock my screen whilst listening to music  :D ;D

SYMPLICITY #9 on: October 18, 2020, 13:15

• View Profile

Today you want him to put 'trash' for you to consume?

mrvibes #10 on: October 18, 2020, 16:53

• View Profile
Let him speak his mind.

This is not a private matter. It's a public song put on a streaming platform. People have the right to say what they think about it. It's not "hate".
thanks for understanding.

Monsieur Congo #11 on: October 18, 2020, 16:54

• View Profile

I understand that telling the truth hurt . and i also understand that every artist does it . but in my logic i think songs like these should not be commercialized. It feels like he is making money on the death of his mother. That's just how i see it.
Making money off the death of his mother? How can you say such a thing? Motema mabe vraiment.

Monsieur Congo #12 on: October 18, 2020, 16:56

• View Profile
Let him speak his mind.

If he wants to critic the song itself then so be it, but there was no need to say he was profiting from his mother's death because that's absurd and frankly uncalled for.

mrvibes #13 on: October 18, 2020, 17:05

• View Profile

Making money off the death of his mother? How can you say such a thing? Motema mabe vraiment.
Bo monaka motema mabe partout . eloko nini na lobi wana eza na sens te pona yo? Why comercilized something that is meant to pay tribute to his mother? Just tell me why. Give me a good reason why he needs or has to do that. He has not done it for the late papa wemba or other people he paid tribute to even if they where not really related why just. Choose to this for his mother. Its not hate i just want to known why ? Some are going to tell me that papa wemba did for kester. but the song came out first for freeand later decided to includ it in the album later on.
I just find not right ...him putting those song to be commercialized. 

CM PRINCE #14 on: October 18, 2020, 17:19

• View Profile

Bo monaka motema mabe partout . eloko nini na lobi wana eza na sens te pona yo? Why comercilized something that is meant to pay tribute to his mother? Just tell me why. Give me a good reason why he needs or has to do that. He has not done it for the late papa wemba or other people he paid tribute to even if they where not really related why just. Choose to this for his mother. Its not hate i just want to known why ? Some are going to tell me that papa wemba did for kester. but the song came out first for freeand later decided to includ it in the album later on.
I just find not right ...him putting those song to be commercialized.
He did do a tribute to papa wemba though so why you talking rubbish

When every star gets together do a tribute song to a fallen star are they wrong for commercializing it? Even your favourite artist Jb has a tribute song for papa wemba recorded that's SUPPOSED to be released on his never coming album, are you gonna have the same energy towards him cause we all know you won't. When Diddy did the tribute song I'll be missing you tribute to Biggie smalls, Bone Thugs N harmony crossroads to Eazy E, Wiz khalifa See you again tribute to Paul walker, Michael Jackson Gone too soon to that boy with AIDS, was it an issue? So why you singling Koffi out? 
If you don't like it just don't comment and leave the man alone , you hate on Koffi so hard.