Author Topic: FERRE GOLA OFFICIAL VIDEO GENERIQUE DERANGEMENT  (Read 22781 times)

archos #30 on: December 14, 2014, 20:08

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
 haha yeah i remember that debate,but he could have been patient a bit,fusee spent 9 years in the shadow of other guys and it was normal that he gets his chance ,he'd have got his chance if he returned to the group rehearsals,i hope for him he wont do like jefferson lol

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #31 on: December 14, 2014, 20:29

• Administrator
    • View Profile
haha yeah i remember that debate,but he could have been patient a bit,fusee spent 9 years in the shadow of other guys and it was normal that he gets his chance ,he'd have got his chance if he returned to the group rehearsals,i hope for him he wont do like jefferson lol
Fusée has been waiting for 9 years!! damn. ;D ;D
I think one day i'll go to Kin and set up my band there, I need to show these big bands what music is about, there are too many talented guys that are not utilised.
LE BIG BOSS

Jdog #32 on: December 14, 2014, 21:28

• View Profile
Sly, I've heard Goldberg before and he is just another falsetto animator and he sounds nothing like Kerozene. I heard him on Derangement and the vido you posted. Your opinion on Comme Au Lion is just your opinion. Ferre's generiques have gotten very good responses and the hate is just coming from Werra's fans.   
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

JV “Lone Ranger” #33 on: December 14, 2014, 21:40

• View Profile
wow...what's with all these hate and negativity towards Ferre and his musicians....everytime, is this because he's better than the whole maison mere musicians combined and that he makes better music....dont jealous the guy, just appreciate the living legend

Jdog #34 on: December 14, 2014, 21:42

• View Profile
wow...what's with all these hate and negativity towards Ferre and his musicians....everytime, is this because he's better than the whole maison mere musicians combined and that he makes better music....dont jealous the guy, just appreciate the living legend
Remember what Ruth Nzele said Ingatitude na mokili eza nde mabe.
« Last Edit: December 14, 2014, 21:56 by Jdog »
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

KAISARI #35 on: December 14, 2014, 21:43

• Soul Rebel
    • View Profile
...After all the noise this can't even compete with Other Maison Mere students Hercules and Fab...
You do not beat a drum with one finger

JV “Lone Ranger” #36 on: December 14, 2014, 21:55

• View Profile
...After all the noise this can't even compete with Other Maison Mere students Hercules and Fab...

most of you talk pure rubbish....what so good about Brigade and Fab generique, let me guess oh ya mado....people acting like they never seen booty shaking or the ya mado call before ehhh
« Last Edit: December 14, 2014, 22:00 by JValentino »

KAISARI #37 on: December 14, 2014, 22:08

• Soul Rebel
    • View Profile

most of you talk pure rubbish....what so good about Brigade and Fab generique, let me guess oh ya mado....people acting like they never seen booty shaking or the ya mado call before ehhh
...Vieux Jaloux actually fits you noise makers... ;D ;D ;D

Roméo Seben #38 on: December 14, 2014, 22:45

• View Profile

I completely agree mascara is good générique but to much hype , like for Ferre with Derangement too much hype even if i think is a good maxi single. For Brigade everybody knew he was a great animateur.

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #39 on: December 14, 2014, 23:01

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Jvalentino and Jdog, just for the record, am not a fan of Wenge Maison Mere but an objective and honest fan of Ferre and JB Mpiana who is not afraid to tell the truth about what they release. Unlike what some fellas believe,i enjoy a majority of Wenge Maison Mére's music especially the old albums up to Temps Present though am not a fan of Werra himself as i consider him to be a mediocre singer but for years he's arguably been Congo's best entertainer and he's successfully pushed young musicians to do the best for him and i give him maximum respect for that. Not to say he's released an excellent album but i have seen the extracts and am impressed so far but hopefully the album is as good as the extracts have made me believe because even Ferre's extracts sounded promising only to be disappointed when he started releasing the full songs one by one and just to reiterate too ,Ferre's generiques are okay,very danceable but they lack that power that would force people off their seats and the main mistake was that the generiques start the same and end the same,same tempo and rhythm with little variation and that's the boring bit,this is the fault of the atalukus who could not direct the flow of the music well by adding impressive animation which instrumentalists have to work around in harmony.

On Fabregas, the whole album is excellent,  the animation is not too powerful but it's interesting and enticing that's why people are flocking to record themselves dancing to the song Ya Mado, that's the whole purpose of a generique, there must be a message in the animation,in Ferre only Kunzardo knows how best to tell a story in animation, Ruth Nzele is coming up well but unfortunately overstretching her voice but i understand, she's a woman and sounds a bit loud with a screechy voice at times.

« Last Edit: December 14, 2014, 23:20 by DJ SLY »
LE BIG BOSS

JV “Lone Ranger” #40 on: December 14, 2014, 23:09

• View Profile
DJ SLY I get your point but most people here just hate on the guy even when he produces good songs....The hate is ridiculous and pathetic...Some people don't even have a reason to hate but just follow the bandwagon of hate Ferre

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #41 on: December 14, 2014, 23:20

• Administrator
    • View Profile
DJ SLY I get your point but most people here just hate on the guy even when he produces good songs....The hate is ridiculous and pathetic...Some people don't even have a reason to hate but just follow the bandwagon of hate Ferre
Yeah i know what you mean. It's just one of them things, we just have to live with it. ;D
LE BIG BOSS

KAISARI #42 on: December 14, 2014, 23:29

• Soul Rebel
    • View Profile
I am  an objective fan of Maison Mere and all its graduates, hate and name calling does not run in my blood; I have and will always support good muzik. Those that have grown with us in this cyber world know the laughs I used to draw whenever I backed these current hit makers...save the last laugh for Arc ;D ;)

Rajogi #43 on: December 16, 2014, 14:54

• View Profile
AVERAGE!!!! Im been suffering for severe insomnia recently but alas Ferre has cured it with amazing LULLABY!!!!!!!!! ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

pierrefelix537 #44 on: December 25, 2014, 19:48

okay this single just proved that charly needs to leaave i was not impressed by this generique he always plays the same partition hadji should have done all generiques and ferre needs to bring back kunzardo !