Author Topic: FALLY'S MUSICIANS ANNOUNCE THEIR GROUP ALBUM FOR SOON  (Read 7066 times)

archos on: December 25, 2013, 01:45

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
« Last Edit: December 25, 2013, 01:45 by 25 »

Jdog #1 on: December 25, 2013, 02:10

• View Profile
« Last Edit: December 25, 2013, 02:10 by 17 »
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

Jdog #2 on: December 25, 2013, 02:14

• View Profile
Ambassy already a song before coming to F-Victime [video][/video]
« Last Edit: December 25, 2013, 02:14 by 17 »
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #3 on: December 25, 2013, 11:21

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Kitoko. Ba mikuli wana bazo yemba bien penza :lol:
Nice one.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2013, 11:21 by 4 »
LE BIG BOSS

archos #4 on: December 25, 2013, 11:43

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
DRC is blessed with music,there is massive talent in every group and even more talent in street groups who are waiting for opportunities to shine
« Last Edit: December 25, 2013, 11:43 by 25 »

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #5 on: December 25, 2013, 11:57

• Administrator
    • View Profile
@archos said:
DRC is blessed with music,there is massive talent in every group and even more talent in street groups who are waiting for opportunities to shine
Indeed,with money you can pick the best from the streets, I have a few friends who have gone to Kin for holiday and recorded excellent stuff within a short period. One day i'll go and do a maxi single with the underprivileged in DRC,will conduct auditions and pick the best.
« Last Edit: December 25, 2013, 11:57 by 4 »
LE BIG BOSS

Mwana Nsalu #6 on: December 25, 2013, 19:21

• mama mabele ~ mother earth
    • View Profile
    • Tambour d'Afrique
man Fally really doesn't utilize these guys properly. it is a shame. it is very obvious that fally is not a composer or band leader only a singer and entertainer. not that there is anything wrong with that but these are his limitations in the world of congolese music. in this regard ferre gola definitely has him beat (i mention ferre because that is his most obvious competition). i hope these young men find success for their group album. mingongo ya bango kitoko penza.

@ DJ Sly - it is a dream of mine ever since i saw that clip on youtube of fabregas, cafe roum and deplik singing acapella "manu luvaka" to one day put together a few young singers as well. my vision is a little different in that i would make a group in the style of traditional R&B groups like the temptations but with congolese music. while i respect the style of the big band from which modern congolese music stems i think the revolving door of artists in these groups makes it hard for these singers. so rather than having just a solo artist with a bunch of back up singers like fally i would have a solid group of young men (think zaiko but without the infighting lol) anyway as of right now it is just a dream! lol

« Last Edit: December 25, 2013, 19:21 by 14 »

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #7 on: December 26, 2013, 10:35

• Administrator
    • View Profile
You're right Mwana Nsalu, Ferre has done more to promote his musicians more than Fally has, I think Ferre's secret is that he sings with them on his songs whilst Fally likes to have one or two songs featuring only his musicians and he does only mabanga and mentioning his musicians names as they sing their lines on the songs however, it is high time both Ferre and Fally released group albums, the monotony is getting too much with them doing solo albums all the time.

On putting a group of talented musicians, you can actually do it even on a limited budget that's what most of these top musicians did and look where they are now riding on the input of their musicians especially Werrason. :lol:
« Last Edit: December 26, 2013, 10:35 by 4 »
LE BIG BOSS

shamala #8 on: December 26, 2013, 13:19

• View Profile
my opinion is a solo artist with a bunch of musicians exercises control whereas in a group of talented musicians exercising control and discipline is difficult. Thus you always see for example Academiaand Marquis broke up to soon .... The issue is control and power.
« Last Edit: December 26, 2013, 13:22 by 37 »
PORTE-PAROLE NON OFFICIEL DE JB MPIANA ET WENGE BCBG.