Author Topic: WENGE BCBG SINGER FORMS BAND IN PRISON  (Read 10735 times)

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN on: January 19, 2017, 06:25

• Administrator
    • View Profile

Don't know if this story is here already but shocked to learn this great singer is on detention. I can see in one comment on youtube someone says he is being held for sexual assault of a minor, a girl aged 13.
Masta Archos,any news?
LE BIG BOSS

shamala #1 on: January 19, 2017, 07:52

• View Profile

Don't know if this story is here already but shocked to learn this great singer is on detention. I can see in one comment on youtube someone says he is being held for sexual assault of a minor, a girl aged 13.
Masta Archos,any news?

who is he?his name? i saw this and thought it was internet buzz.
PORTE-PAROLE NON OFFICIEL DE JB MPIANA ET WENGE BCBG.

Mukulu #2 on: January 19, 2017, 08:54

• View Profile
Shamala .. it's Mignon Prophete of bana Boma

shamala #3 on: January 19, 2017, 09:25

• View Profile

archos #4 on: January 19, 2017, 12:36

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
so that was him.. in the days of cellulaire funerals shaka kongo said there was a bcbg musician arrested for getting pregnant a 14 15 years old girl and that jb was so pissed to hear it  and said he'd do nothing especially since the guy had already become a nightmare  in terms of discipline in the group with the little fame he got, but shaka kongo said he'd do his best to convince him because if it goes viral its not a good image for him and his group

Jdog #5 on: January 19, 2017, 15:21

• View Profile
I've been wondering what happened to him. A grown man like this messing around with a little girl is just wrong.
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

shamala #6 on: January 23, 2017, 02:25

• View Profile
so that was him.. in the days of cellulaire funerals shaka kongo said there was a bcbg musician arrested for getting pregnant a 14 15 years old girl and that jb was so pissed to hear it  and said he'd do nothing especially since the guy had already become a nightmare  in terms of discipline in the group with the little fame he got, but shaka kongo said he'd do his best to convince him because if it goes viral its not a good image for him and his group

Where is Hugo Boss the last of the Bana Boma?

archos #7 on: January 23, 2017, 12:18

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
he is still around,but has dropped behind kibens,atshouda,zulema,josky,modashow in the 2eme voix department due to his discipline issues aswell at that time as both got too much into partying when they discovered that life and he got punished a bit also i think for what happened to mignon while they live together and he is the older one so he even lost 4 of his 8 vocals of balle de match

archos #8 on: February 06, 2017, 18:21

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
" unfortunately" it seems like the guy will rot there for a moment,this was the third time the guy got arrested over teenage girls issue ,jb got him released two times but he went on to get another teenager pregnant so despite several intervention from people jb does not want to get involved anymore

Mwana Nsalu #9 on: February 06, 2017, 19:14

• mama mabele ~ mother earth
    • View Profile
    • Tambour d'Afrique
" unfortunately" it seems like the guy will rot there for a moment,this was the third time the guy got arrested over teenage girls issue ,jb got him released two times but he went on to get another teenager pregnant so despite several intervention from people jb does not want to get involved anymore

ugh. congolese r kelly SMH disgusting.

BG-ground #10 on: February 06, 2017, 21:39

• View Profile
Meanwile Jb went to the gym today....I was happy to see that he started taking care of himself...then I noticed he was in flip-flaps!!

Matebu #11 on: February 06, 2017, 22:07

• View Profile
Meanwile Jb went to the gym today....I was happy to see that he started taking care of himself...then I noticed he was in flip-flaps!!

Indeed, I was delighted to see that. However, the Congolese people on social media will still manage to be rude and crack jokes

At the same time his (ex?) wife Amida is making tabloids again.  Lol, Vital calls himself pacificateur jusqu'au bout (peacemaker till the end) - how ironic.

CM PRINCE #12 on: February 06, 2017, 22:47

• View Profile
I was cracking up I shouted "yes jb" he can swim well too lol

archos #13 on: February 06, 2017, 23:09

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
 lol yeah jb is an good swimmer,just for the record,he was about to join national team when they recorded mulolo

Jdog #14 on: February 07, 2017, 02:38

• View Profile
Is this pervert still in Balle De Matche?
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa