Author Topic: LOBESO  (Read 7459 times)

Manzambi94 on: January 28, 2017, 09:11

• View Profile
In this forum there is a sort of little respect towards Lobeso as an Atalaku, I think that before of Ambulance when Brigade Left, he was the only atalaku who could sing naturally without streaming and in all the circumstances, you might say that even Diego has a good natural voice, but during the live struggles to reach High notes unlike Lobeso who is always on point, if you think about Musselu, Lobeso's voice and style is unpeccable.

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #1 on: January 29, 2017, 05:30

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Animation is about creativity, just having a natural voice for animation is not enough. Listen to Kabuya of F'Victeam, his voice is very rough but no one cares,it's what he says that matters. To me Lobeso is useless and his style is not for Wenge. He must join Doudou Kibinda or Mabele Elisi's bands.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2017, 07:47 by SLY PAPA NA KEVIN »
LE BIG BOSS

ZamundaPrince #2 on: January 29, 2017, 12:40

• View Profile
As a big Werrason fan I have never rated Lobeso that much despite the factbthat he has provided some sort of stability in a very volatile atalaku department.
For someone whose Lingala/Congolese is kinda sketchy, I'm more into the rhythm and fun element first than the actual lyrics that an atalaku brings into a song. That's why I still miss Brigade. Bercy had that "fun factor" in him although he was more into jibberish than actual content

Manzambi94 #3 on: January 30, 2017, 19:06

• View Profile
Animation is about creativity, just having a natural voice for animation is not enough. Listen to Kabuya if F'Victeam, his voice is very rough but no one cares,it's what he says that matters. To me Lobeso is useless and his style is not for Wenge. He must join Doudou Kibinda or Mabele Elisi's bands.
Noooo don't say he's useless, Kata Fumbwa was a success beacuse of him and his debut Crie in Mayi Ya Sika gave him the best atalaku Award of 2009, Kabuya's voice and lyrics are what drives him into the top two atalaku spot along with Brigade in Posologie and Rosendan does some rough vocals at the end who are perfect and to me he is a natural voice for Atalaku, which he adds with lyrics, and for Ya Lobebe I don't understand this adversion towards him only because he is not a fast atalaku on his crie, After Bill and Brigade departure Lobeso is the only One who can Carrie that Atalaku section, the fact he make some more tribal and slow tempo animation is irrelevant.

Manzambi94 #4 on: January 30, 2017, 19:13

• View Profile
As a big Werrason fan I have never rated Lobeso that much despite the factbthat he has provided some sort of stability in a very volatile atalaku department.
For someone whose Lingala/Congolese is kinda sketchy, I'm more into the rhythm and fun element first than the actual lyrics that an atalaku brings into a song. That's why I still miss Brigade. Bercy had that "fun factor" in him although he was more into jibberish than actual content
The only crie I liked of Bercy is the praise to Didi Kinuani in Bolingo Ya Sika and the part in Kata Fumbwa, the test was garbage and you know it bettter than me. I agree with you on Brigade. He could trasform a simple crie into a Congolese and an African success like he did with Le, Le, Le Sima Ekoli, Afula Tala Te etc. Thing that Lobeso can't maybe because he has never been in big groups before Werra, Lobeso is very good in National success, but not very good International, but at the same time, he knows his Jon even though is not the fastest guy ever on cries.

Jdog #5 on: January 31, 2017, 00:00

• View Profile
Lobeso is not that bad if animator like people say he is. He brings a different flavor which is folklore something that Bill also brought. Plus he does more sebene  then folklore anyways. After the humiliation he got from Bercy's test he came back stronger  with Kata Fumbwa. I wouldn't have him as a number one animatir but he is a good second choice.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2017, 00:03 by Jdog »
Or moto asala le monde eza yo Nzambe tata, Kita okata po mokili trop matata, kata- Fally Ipupa

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #6 on: January 31, 2017, 07:49

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Manzambi, i think we have had this argument before and i repeat my sentiments, Lobeso in my personal opinion is not an ataluku and his style does not suit any Wenge band.

Ambulance is the real deal at Maison Mere and i think that is why Werra has now given him the number one position. Hope Goldberg also adds a bit a value to Maison Mere's line up like he did when he was with Gode Lofombo.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2017, 07:59 by SLY PAPA NA KEVIN »
LE BIG BOSS

Manzambi94 #7 on: February 01, 2017, 15:40

• View Profile
Manzambi, i think we have had this argument before and i repeat my sentiments, Lobeso in my personal opinion is not an ataluku and his style does not suit any Wenge band.

Ambulance is the real deal at Maison Mere and i think that is why Werra has now given him the number one position. Hope Goldberg also adds a bit a value to Maison Mere's line up like he did when he was with Gode Lofombo.
So I suppose that you will never change your position in Lobeso, I agree with Ambulance being given the number one atalaku spot, despite the overpower of Bercy in Ingeta he made some very powerful crie in that Album

princesab #8 on: February 01, 2017, 16:06

• View Profile

So I suppose that you will never change your position in Lobeso, I agree with Ambulance being given the number one atalaku spot, despite the overpower of Bercy in Ingeta he made some very powerful crie in that Album

I rate Ambulance did better than all in Ingeta..

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #9 on: February 02, 2017, 10:39

• Administrator
    • View Profile
For as long as Lobeso is doing his mongo singing and not animation then yes, i will never consider him to be an ataluku because he is not, he sings just like Suede Suede, Mabele Elisi did.
LE BIG BOSS

archos #10 on: February 03, 2017, 22:35

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
 lobeso could have been the biggest atalaku after bill or higher in the order of popularity and co  if he did not limit himself to the mongo style,i had chance to witness lobeso when he was working with genta in hope to join bcbg the man was seriously complete,he could animate in most languages and was very creative
 he showed glimpses of what he could have been with the "arche de noe" animation but then went hardcore on the folk side which is not really compatible to the real maison mere rhythm so he has since been divisive among fans of music

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #11 on: February 04, 2017, 08:21

• Administrator
    • View Profile
lobeso could have been the biggest atalaku after bill or higher in the order of popularity and co  if he did not limit himself to the mongo style,i had chance to witness lobeso when he was working with genta in hope to join bcbg the man was seriously complete,he could animate in most languages and was very creative
 he showed glimpses of what he could have been with the "arche de noe" animation but then went hardcore on the folk side which is not really compatible to the real maison mere rhythm so he has since been divisive among fans of music
Voila,voila et voila
LE BIG BOSS

Manzambi94 #12 on: February 05, 2017, 22:36

• View Profile
Voila,voila et voila
Yes, but you can't just not givimg chance to a guy only because hespeaks Mongo in songs, the atalakus aren't the One who decide the rhythm, so you have to blame jal Synthe, Makaba and Kakol, Lobeso along withy boy Ambulance D'Angola ia the only atalaku whi deserves to stay there forever

CM PRINCE #13 on: February 05, 2017, 23:02

• View Profile
I've never liked lobeso to begin with I agree with sly he's kinda useless