Author Topic: WENGE BCBG IS STILL A GROUP FOR LONG?  (Read 10107 times)

Manzambi94 on: January 30, 2017, 19:22

• View Profile
BDM it is not comimg and Seguin it becoming more and more aggressive with JDL and the oldies following him, DRC left Africani Cup so JB has lost all the reasons to dance and doesn't do anything to change BCBG.
As a WENGE fan I ask you it is normale to keep going like this? It is normale to wait 6 years for releasing an Album? Loosing the best members on the way? (Metrau, Mignon, Abel) what is the reasons of JB idgaf attitude? For me BCBG should stop makng music and let good members fluing to Abraham's band.

Matebu #1 on: January 30, 2017, 20:10

• View Profile
lol, sometimes I feel like I've stepped into a Wenge forum with all these threads

As of now JB quelled some loyalists by stating the album will be released before the end lf March and he's been giving a little taste of the generique on SC every week.

At the end of the day, most of the members remain in the band because of the cushion it gives them; regular salary, a friendly leader with access to donors, and a big fanbase. As enticing  as going solo is, nothing is guaranteed. Many of 5th gen guys who went solo have disappeared

JB simply has nothing to prove to anyone, that's why he's been so lax after TH
« Last Edit: January 30, 2017, 20:17 by Matebu »

archos #2 on: January 31, 2017, 00:35

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile

talking about jb,he just made it above the million for the second time only i think of his career due in the past to several videos of the same hits and overall till now to lack of promotion but he deserve some "credit" though when most of the colleagues do it through intense promotion or suspect evolution of the views lol

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #3 on: January 31, 2017, 07:46

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Even though i know that JB is complacent and too comfortable to concentrate much on music, am confident that this album will be a bomb. I am only unhappy that some songs will be missing especially by those who have left the band recently and they were the best.
LE BIG BOSS

EMOVICTEAM #4 on: January 31, 2017, 13:55

• View Profile
Even though i know that JB is complacent and too comfortable to concentrate much on music, am confident that this album will be a bomb. I am only unhappy that some songs will be missing especially by those who have left the band recently and they were the best.
Sly remember Soyons Seriuex? It took the same time and came out sub standard...

shamala #5 on: January 31, 2017, 14:20

• View Profile

talking about jb,he just made it above the million for the second time only i think of his career due in the past to several videos of the same hits and overall till now to lack of promotion but he deserve some "credit" though when most of the colleagues do it through intense promotion or suspect evolution of the views lol

Papa Cheri Moto Pamba !!!!!!!!!!!!
PORTE-PAROLE NON OFFICIEL DE JB MPIANA ET WENGE BCBG.

EMOVICTEAM #6 on: January 31, 2017, 18:24

• View Profile
 if Jb had the hunger that koffi et werra have, he could have been on top of them all.

SLY PAPA NA KEVIN #7 on: January 31, 2017, 20:06

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Indeed, the Soyons Serieux album had poor generiques and sebene but overall the album was alright. What makes a difference now is that we have had an influx of new musicians and some have left so there will definitely be a change. Am positive that this will be a continuation of Echaufement avant Match with Fusee leading animation and not forgetting all the new singers we have like Josky and others.
My only disappointment would be if JB has removed songs by Abraham and Abel and not forgetting vocals by Metrau.
LE BIG BOSS

Manzambi94 #8 on: February 01, 2017, 15:37

• View Profile
Indeed, the Soyons Serieux album had poor generiques and sebene but overall the album was alright. What makes a difference now is that we have had an influx of new musicians and some have left so there will definitely be a change. Am positive that this will be a continuation of Echaufement avant Match with Fusee leading animation and not forgetting all the new singers we have like Josky and others.
My only disappointment would be if JB has removed songs by Abraham and Abel and not forgetting vocals by Metrau.
MPUNDA and BILOKO were poor generique? For real SLY? Come on.

archos #9 on: February 01, 2017, 15:48

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
 I guess he meant poorly arranged,sound wise the best generiques bcbg produced ever since the two arrangers makaba and alcapone left are pelisa nguasuma and  quel est ton probleme,all the rest had "mistakes" covered by the animation
talking about balle de match i have now completed slightly over half the album and its a step above soyons serieux,the issue will be the generiques if i were jb  instead of  releasing two and throwing the rest away i would have released some already
they have 6 generiques to pick from at the moment and there is the risk that the actual best are not picked lol

CM PRINCE #10 on: February 01, 2017, 19:01

• View Profile
MPUNDA and BILOKO were poor generique? For real SLY? Come on.
yeah they were poor the whole album was poor and is only remembered for the wrong reasons

EMOVICTEAM #11 on: February 01, 2017, 22:30

• View Profile
I guess he meant poorly arranged,sound wise the best generiques bcbg produced ever since the two arrangers makaba and alcapone left are pelisa nguasuma and  quel est ton probleme,all the rest had "mistakes" covered by the animation
talking about balle de match i have now completed slightly over half the album and its a step above soyons serieux,the issue will be the generiques if i were jb  instead of  releasing two and throwing the rest away i would have released some already
they have 6 generiques to pick from at the moment and there is the risk that the actual best are not picked lol
Don't lie. You have listened to half the album?

Alpine #12 on: February 07, 2017, 10:04

• View Profile
How many songs are on the album

archos #13 on: February 07, 2017, 10:19

• Mighty Member
    • View Profile
 yeah i had chance to listen quickly to 13 songs and two generiques,i say quickly  because it was just one time or two
there are 26 songs

Alpine #14 on: February 07, 2017, 12:22

• View Profile
Has Mukulu set the release date and have they shot some clips