Author Topic: NEW SONG MOYINI MBOTE BY ROGA ROGA  (Read 6515 times)

mrvibes #15 on: December 30, 2020, 21:54

• View Profile

Wenge1995 #16 on: December 30, 2020, 23:23

• View Profile
maybe roga should put himself under some pressure,he is benefitting big time from the tag of extra musica which they all built back then,its like somebody still had wenge 4X4 to his name today,so whatever he releases is already 25 per cent to 50 guaranteed a certain success regardless of quality,just because its extra musica and roga roga while in reality ever since the group is fully under roga complete authority there are hardly a new generique better then previous,sorcellerie better than  contentieux which is better or equal to eyo ekoya eya then its the same stuff recycled but as long as its roga and he has that consideration people automatically give as the guy having "the remaining original extra musica" boom it still gets some positive feedback sometimes as if it was shalai trop c est trop etat major or even obligatoire  or la main noire

I agree, but name recognition can only carry you far for so long. There will reach a point where he won't have access to good sponsors and venues because the demand for the music doesn't justify a large investment.

Manzambi94 #17 on: January 01, 2021, 17:10

• View Profile

Ambieeeeeeeeeeeence man things like this are so needed in Congolese music right now
« Last Edit: January 01, 2021, 19:20 by Manzambi94 »

Jeffrey Sirjeza Sibanda #18 on: January 01, 2021, 18:25

• View Profile
True that's really interesting, I have faith in Nouvel Horizon, they just need 1 more atalaku to balance the Squad, Roga will sweat this time.

bencuri #19 on: January 02, 2021, 10:33

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Sonor has the advantage that he has been active instrumentwise ever since he became a member of Extra, while Roga fell out of the practice in the past 10 years. I think this can be spotted when you compare the releases of Roga and Sonor this year.

mokosarkani #20 on: January 04, 2021, 01:58

• View Profile
the mixing is a bit off, both atalakus are really overrated here. i think roga is feeling the pressure. Novel horizon is moving on up, once they secure another strong second atalaku woiee watch out