Author Topic: MBOTE EBIMI....  (Read 4177 times)

Matebu on: August 17, 2020, 01:12

• View Profile
Ado Yuhe voice  ;D Hope everyone is doing well - I’ve been MIA recently, catching up on some of the good threads of late.

So are there any albums coming out soon? We are in a lost period right now with limited and/or weak releases

CM PRINCE #1 on: August 17, 2020, 01:45

• View Profile
Welcome back bro I think I’ve missed you the most lol
Yes actually Jb is releasing Balle De Match next week and Chemin De Fer next month and in December he plans on releasing another solo album, can you believe it  :D ;D

BienMat23 #2 on: August 17, 2020, 01:55

• View Profile
Heritier is currently mixing Mi ange Mi demon I believe, robinio has been talking of his release coming this year not sure about anything else

Cavalier Solitaire #3 on: August 17, 2020, 09:42

• View Profile
Ebimi na debut boye... Welcome back bro. I personally thought you had gone to Kinshasa to set up an orchestra with a $500 budget donc okomi leeaader. :D :D.

Congolitude #4 on: August 17, 2020, 10:50

• View Profile
Heritier is currently mixing Mi ange Mi demon I believe, robinio has been talking of his release coming this year not sure about anything else

Yes I saw Heritier responds to someone in comments in Instagram and saying that he is releasing MAMD between end of september and the beginning of october

CM PRINCE #5 on: August 17, 2020, 11:41

• View Profile

Yes I saw Heritier responds to someone in comments in Instagram and saying that he is releasing MAMD between end of september and the beginning of october
Don’t count on it.

SLK97 #6 on: August 17, 2020, 12:49

• View Profile
Yes actually Jb is releasing Balle De Match next week and Chemin De Fer next month and in December he plans on releasing another solo album, can you believe it  :D ;D

You got it wrong, bruv. Someone told me that JB is planning to pull a Beyonce and release CDF out of nowhere, on the same day as BDM  ;D.

Manzambi94 #7 on: August 17, 2020, 14:27

• View Profile

You got it wrong, bruv. Someone told me that JB is planning to pull a Beyonce and release CDF out of nowhere, on the same day as BDM  ;D.

It seems Lacoste mental illness have invaded JB's as well, I heard Lacoste that it is thanks to him that Innoss got nominated and the that next year he will win all the grammies of all the categories

Manzambi94 #8 on: August 17, 2020, 14:28

• View Profile
Ado Yuhe voice  ;D Hope everyone is doing well - I’ve been MIA recently, catching up on some of the good threads of late.

So are there any albums coming out soon? We are in a lost period right now with limited and/or weak releases

Hey bro. Welcome back :)

SLK97 #9 on: August 17, 2020, 22:59

• View Profile

It seems Lacoste mental illness have invaded JB's as well, I heard Lacoste that it is thanks to him that Innoss got nominated and the that next year he will win all the grammies of all the categories

I missed Lacoste's BS ;D. He may be a clown but his Mr International lokuta never fails to make me laugh.